2 indian girls

Pink Lady 53 Beresford Ave Greenacre 97096572
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

2 indian girls

Unread post by trashhammer » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:13 am

WEnt of a run with Tryekicker out to 153 , 10.30am first stop of the day.
2 indian girls now at this shop
One mid week , one on Friday. I saw the friday girl. Slip hips nice face , booty and good natural bust, which sits nicely in shape with a bra. She is all safe , but what surprised firstly was some gorgeous gfe kissing. She gets goosebumps when strokedlightly on the back and bust which fun to to tease her about. Sweet girl, but that didn't stop her from doing a killer cbj and ball lick. And the eye contact as she did that was a Kodak moment.
into sex she was quite responsive and had an orgasm at least one. only bummer was she cant take deep doggie , but I manage to convert side saddle doggie into sex from behind lieing down , which was kinda like doggie , which she enjoyed and i got to put both my hands anOnceds around her waist and pump her lovely dark brown cheeks, which was my goal achieved. Some fun cowgirl with tongue kissing was a bit much for me and blew the load. Then she say beside me stroking me as i recovered and nice chat and some hugs and booty kissing. very pleasant 45 mins and notime wasted. Charming girl I may see again. We also made a plan to do a double with the other Indian girl there (they are friends), and that will be a first for me, 2 indian girls together, and they even promised to wear saris for me. Whooo hooo! My Bollywood fantasy is on the way.

nathan4

Re: 2 indian girls

Unread post by nathan4 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Hey mate are the indian girls still working there? Couldn't find them on their website.

Return to “Pink Lady 53 Beresford Ave Greenacre 97096572”