Candy

Pink Lady 53 Beresford Ave Greenacre 97096572
tyrekicker
Bronze Contributor

Candy

Unread postby tyrekicker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:21 am

To Tyrekicker's absolute delight, a girl who TH and I knicknamed "Legs" for obvious reasons (never knew her previous name at 181) has miraculously turned up at Pink Lady.
Booked her , new name is Candy, because I thought she had legs as good as "Legs" had, and after talking a bit realised it was actually her.
Hairstyle bit differ thought still vey long , skin a bit paler, and virtually no make-up , and she still looked top-shelf.
Tall, slim. a non-smoker , lovely face, fashion model body without the boneiness. Attitude and personality are winning attributes, natural , down to earth , no big ego.
Not a screamer in the cot , but the view of her body , legs spread apart and up in the air in wishbone pounding made m come early after 20 mins and only four postions.
She just looked too hot to hold back. Will have to go out there again asap. Girls like this rare as hell. Boss says popular girl. Derrrh!
Highly recommend from me. I was over the moon that i found our legs legend again.

tyrekicker
Bronze Contributor

Re: Candy

Unread postby tyrekicker » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Had another great time with Candy on Saturday morning. i will say it again, Best Legs in the Industry here in Sydney. Such a nice easy going girl great English. Hard not to leave feeling good. Still need at least one more session to get her off mind, and maybe that won't work either . lol. Top shelf stuff and totally lovely girl. Highly recommended for guys who appreciate quality stuff that will treat you nicely.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:45 pm

I have met this girl at another shop a year ago, we nick-named her "Legs". you will see why when you meet her. :shock:

leghunter

Unread postby leghunter » Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Is she still there? Any pics?

tyrekicker
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby tyrekicker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 am

Couldn't believe my luck Candy arrived about 10.15am and naturally , I had no choice but to book 30min. My knickname for her is "Legs" and she was in a pale blue string bikini and high heels, so you can imagine my delight in sighting her again in the hall way.

Glad to report same wonderul service and easy going attitude coupled with hot bj and great sex. Always good this girl, and without a doubt best body for my tastes at this shop. Top shelf session and girl. She would easily get work in much pricier shops and easily compete with Caucasian girls as she is tall with a statuesque model standard figure, has great face, speaks perfect english, and she is a very well educated girl too. could I resist booking her again ? ...Er... No !

Return to “Pink Lady 53 Beresford Ave Greenacre 97096572”