Victoria from Korea

Pymble House 1/105 Grandview St PYMBLE 9440 7186
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Victoria from Korea

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Victoria isa tall and vey well built Korean, latina like booty, beautiful setof all real Dcups that sit perfectly unleashed, wonderful fee to them, cute nipple. Attactive face, nice lips and eyes, pretty flawlees complexion all over. totally shaved below, sweet rig with nice firm snug feel.
Started with great cbj with all painted 10 finger nails stroking the balls as she sucked deep and with a strong rhthym , some eye contact , if you ask for it.
Tried wishbone at the edge of the bed , mish, doggie , flat doggie then side-saddle hard finish. Victoria makes some nice sound. I was sokeen to fuck her , i forgot about daty , so i cant confirm she allows that, but a very pleasant easygoing girl , and she put a hell of a lot of effort int the cbj and cowgirl as well. Her big breasts bouncing and swaying during that was a Kodak moment.
Wouldn't mind tring Victoria again when i have a full tank to unload, the booty will do it for me. Good girl.

Unfortunately she does not want pics, but well good enough to win most line-ups there on Mondays.

Return to “Pymble House 1/105 Grandview St PYMBLE 9440 7186”