ANGEL FROM MEXICO

Marlenes 24 Bourke Rd Alexandria 9699 6319
Carvezz

ANGEL FROM MEXICO

Unread postby Carvezz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:00 am

Called into Marlene’s yesterday and saw this smoking Hot Girl called Angel in the line up. She said she was 28 and from Mexico. What a stunner!!
Totally looks like the “girl next door type” not sure what days she is working but this was on a Monday.
Unfortunately I didn’t try her out as my cock was wanting another good dose of Paula!!!

TheLizardKing

Re: ANGEL FROM MEXICO

Unread postby TheLizardKing » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:49 pm

After a recent dry spell called into Marlenes for the 1st time this year.

Great line-up with so many hot girls including Kate a middle eastern beauty with gorgeous face and one for the arse men out there. However, the last girl was Angel and her frisky intro got her over the line.

She is Thai and not Mexican as stated here but like most thai girls they can pass themselves off many other nationalities.
Started the session with some dfk, in fact pretty much all the half hour was full of hot tongue action in between,and then she dropped to her knees for a very nice bbbj which included lots of looks in the mirror and up to my eyes like a naughty schoolgirl.

Moved to the bed for more oral and then went down on her which she loved and primed her for doggy which she prompted without hesitation. Started off slow at first with her tight pussy, one of her hands on the wall while holding her other hand behind her. Soon picked up the pace, and with both my hands on her shoulders we both came at the same time in a shuddering mess.
While she massaged me at the end I promised her more time next time with her replying all the different positions she wants to do next time and where.

A must see at Marlenes.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:37 pm

Just ask her to speak Spanish ; )

comancherobandido

Unread postby comancherobandido » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Angel is an absolute fiasco, this girl is 100% Indian
24 Bourke St is well known for making up ages,nationalities; you get there and out of the blue all the gorgeous,latinas turn into Asians or Indians, which I wouldn’t mind because they might be beautiful too.What pisses me off is the bullshit.
Angel is the Indian who has been working in few shops around the inner-west

Return to “Marlenes 24 Bourke Rd Alexandria 9699 6319”