Diana and Sabrina double

Marlenes 24 Bourke Rd Alexandria 9699 6319
TheLizardKing

Diana and Sabrina double

Unread postby TheLizardKing » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Popped in recently and only 2 available.

Diana - previously reviewed with a killer body, friendly smile and eager to please attitude,
Sabrina - Korean looking doll, very young, new to the place, flawless skin and tight body

Chose Diana, but then as I gave Marlene the cash she offered a double deal that was too good to refuse.

Soon after coming back, Sabrina is behind me kissing my back and neck with hands roaming. Diana is slowly stroking my cock while looking into my eyes and lightly kissing as well.

We move to the bed and Diana is first with a vigorous cbj while Sabrina leans over so I can taste her b cup boobies. My hand reaches around and I rub and finger her pussy which gets her moaning. The girls swap positions and now fingering Diana who seems to like the dirty talk and is good at it. Sabrina who is quieter and less experienced gives me a surprising slow but deep cbj that has me on edge. She then gets on top in reverse cowgirl which is quite a sight with her in front and Diana leaning over now providing dfk with her bright pink lipstick now smeared all over face. Such a slutty scene and did I mention that Sabrina has a very tight pussy and her moans are cock-hardening.

Finally, with time running out, Diana whispers "time to come darling" and with that I ask her to give me a hj while Sabrina positions herself on my chest and I reach behind her rubbing her pussy and asshole. Her moaning once again gets me going and before long I cum all over the place including on her arse.

Phew! - session finished I wait for both to have a shower, a bit of chat and a kiss from both and I wobble on out of there.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Diana and Sabrina double

Unread postby trashhammer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:33 am

haha ..."wobbled out". Know how you feel. Marlene tempted me wit a dbl deal a while back with 2 Colombians , i couldn't choose between. Dunno how i got down the stairs lol.
Good review mate. Not many of us splurging on doubles these days.

TheLizardKing

Unread postby TheLizardKing » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:22 am

TH - I can't really afford to splurge too but you have to treat yourself sometimes :P

Good thing about being a regular at a place is that they look after you with recommendations and the occasional special deal.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Yeahi usually splurge Xmas and Boxing Day , but will be OS this year , so might indulge another dbl at Marlenes , this time 2 diff nationalites. Get a bit of a competition going going on. Deepest head , fastest cowgirl, best ball lick . You know, all the good stuff. :twisted:
Perhaps , Sth America vs South East Asia. At least, I can't lose :shock:

Return to “Marlenes 24 Bourke Rd Alexandria 9699 6319”