Wi Wi - new cutie from China

Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Wi Wi - new cutie from China

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Wi Wi - new cutie from China. After doing some new pics of Wi Wi, i am afraid i am just gonna have to go back for another session, Her face to me , is even better than her petite body, And i know what her service is like.
Attachments
IMG_2900.JPG
IMG_2900.JPG (111.08 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
IMG_2911.JPG
IMG_2911.JPG (55.83 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG (96.27 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
IMG_2916.JPG
IMG_2916.JPG (44.71 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
IMG_2923.JPG
IMG_2923.JPG (74.23 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
IMG_2927.JPG
IMG_2927.JPG (72.14 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
IMG_2761.JPG
IMG_2761.JPG (85.71 KiB) Viewed 1910 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Wi Wi - new cutie from China

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:59 pm

I had just done a session with Nico (see reviews) who I did pics for the other day, when i ran into Tyrekicker in the hallway, who tipped me off about little Wi Wi.

So I booked 30 mins immdiately before she got snapped up. She had only just come in after shopping in the city.
I have to say up front, this little blonded cupie doll is probably on of the best sessions I ever have had.

What was presented to me was a petite sz 6 , blonded cupie doll with gorgeous real pert breast, and a face that even Tyrekicker said , melted him. And likewise for me.

Was a bit worried being able to give her a full rod as my session before with Nico (another Tyrekicker tipoff) was full on, to say the least.
I need not have worried , as ball licking start followed by hot deep bj had me hard again in no time. Seeing this little cutie devour the rod , doing everything you dream of to it , from 5 diff angle , with daty and 69 thrown in amongst the deep throating mayhem, was a life-changing event for me.

Then the sex began with rampant cowgirl fwd, sideways and reverse, then jockey , and kneeling hip wiggle, was sheer magic and Wi Wi was going insane on the rod , cumming several times, her pussy tight and clenching on me after each climax. I am lying there thinking , this ridiculous , how can a petite 22yo be so good and look as cute as does ?

Moved into wishbone, and the look on her angel face and pert breast jiggling as i slammed into her, was a Kodak moment then she pulled me down to her and locked her legs around and start tightly bucking onto to my cock and slapping my thighs indicatiing , no stopping. All her sounds were adorable, urgent and sexy.
After this some side-saddle to finish line, and even after I blew , i turned her in doggie and gave her a quick bout , just to see what it looked like , then I collapsed. Wi Wi cuddles into me tight and thanks me with a kiss and a thumbs up sign.
Jeeeeeeez friggin' hell. What a mind fuck this little girl is.... never had a girl like her before.

Can't wait to see which reviewer/punters she startles next. LOL

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Wi Wi - new cutie from China

Unread postby trashhammer » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 am

I had to go back the next day for 45 min session with little Wi Wi. Just so goddamn cute face, had to see it sucking me again. Same wild attitude, and a few more tricks brought out. So good, more visits required : )

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Wi Wi from China new pics

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:39 am

Was in there to do pics for Honey. While waiting was tempted by Nico and Sugar who both looked glam in sash bottom , bikini tops and gamma wavy hair and alluring smile and super sales pitches, and I somehow resisted. But when little Wi Wi wiggled in with her blonde hair big smile and twinkling cute eyes, then all restraint left me and I booked a 45min session.
Absolutely awesome session as usual and the eye contact during bj was ..... well, I just thought , "You know , it just doesn't get any better than this!"
Keep in mind , I knew Sugar and Nicole would have been wonderful as well.

Usual Wi WI magic , but this time she wore me out so much , ended the session with hand job from her and shooting a load all over her tummy and breasts. Left totally emptied and wrecked.
What a little cutie dynamo, this girl is. Funny thing I was talking to 'tyrekicker' later on , and he had gone to 181 to see another girl, but he also fell victim to Wi Wi cute attack. We both find her irresistible lol.
Anyone else a victim yet ?

Return to “Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698”