Nico from Malaysia

Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Nico from Malaysia

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Nico from Malaysia , very petite and slim. Nico has done professional model work and when you see her eyes , you will understand why.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (693.36 KiB) Viewed 4928 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (919.02 KiB) Viewed 4923 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1023.46 KiB) Viewed 4923 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (885.2 KiB) Viewed 4921 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (968.54 KiB) Viewed 4921 times

tyrekicker
Bronze Contributor

Re: Nico from Malaysia

Unread postby tyrekicker » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Nico is a very attractive young lady, 25yo, a smoker but I will forgive her as her face is stunning , particulary her big dark , almost jet black eyes. 42kgs, slim and very feminine in everything she does , walking, sex , and ball licking. She only does cbj, but very nice and those eyes looking up made it all good.
She said she had done some modelling back in Taiwan. Flawless skin all over , no marks or tats. Pretty girl, and made pretty noises when fucking and sucking.
Would recommend her for those who like petite attractive model type girls.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Holy fuck ! tyrekicker was right again.
Started with immediate ball licking and sucking , done superbly to I must say. Then the bj started , got me up fast , and before long she was was dep throating to the bone. All angles cover i bj , and loved sluping up and down the shaft while looking deep into my eyes . Sentional stuff and she seems to love sucking cock and watching how she can control you like a puppet on her strings.
Moved in 69 several times and daty , but Nico was intent on sucking me to the max.
Only had 12mins left , so Nico slides down the rod in fwd cowgirl, and i pulled back her hair from her face to watch the moment as slide took the rod fully inside her. Magic to watch. Then something had for the first time in my life. Sex to completion in just one position.
This was cowgirl fwd and jockey (well slight position change for her).
Nico was was like a wound up spring being released. Violent riding, with violent orgasms from her to match. Holy shit, hought she was gonna break my cock off , tried to slow her down, but as she reached each orgasm and then go oer the edge the clenching pussy stuff got me closer each time. As she she went for no. 4 i tried to pullout but Nico wasn't for it and she took me over the edge with her. Fantastic, but now now I will have see her again to slam that tiny booty.

A very violent and energetic sessions, like i have had for month. A must see girl several times girl for me. Hell of rider, i must say, and i love her face. Attitude and technique 11/10. if you like wild petites, a must see.
thanks again to tyrekicker for massively good tipoff.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:51 am

Went back again next day to see both Wi Wi and Nico. First a 45 with Nico. Jeeezuz this girl is demanding! 10 mins of bj then me time for daty and 69. Then she want full tilt bang in' sex for the rest of the session. Slapping my butt to keep me going hard , cowgirl stuff in a frenzy of orgasms for her, this girl is insanely good for it. Hard to keep up with, but at least you get a moments rest between changing positions, but not for long. Man , these petites sure can take it out of you. Another great session , and return visits required along with WiWi and also the sensational Candy.
Gonna be hard for me to do research on new ones with all this temptation there. But what do ya do?

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Dropped in again to do a third session to clear up some unfinished bussiness and then move on , but at the end of the session found myself promising to come back for an hour next time. Got to go back and see little blonde Wi Wi who was looking great too, and Tyrekicker scuttled her from under feet yet again. lol
As I said before these 2 and Sugar are my fave at 181. Mind you we both got a peek at new girl Baby, Holy shit !Well it was Good Friday, and Baby is of the young extreme doll-face variety and petite, and def on my shopping list. If she gives service like 3 above I am in real trouble.

Anyways, great session with Nico, her sucking like an demented angel then demanding to fucked relentlessly , cumming multiple times. Sometimes I got her in a position that I couldn't hammer her hard enough and she was slapping and grabbing at me, calling for it harder, so had to re-position her a few times to do so. Sex was "interrupted" (if you can call it that) by extra bouts of bj, daty and 69. Her technique is top shelf standard. Addictive stuff from her, and that face, and little booty just icing on the cake.

Another incredible session and her face looking adorable as she keenly copped it, and loves all the attention and effort you can put in. Definately a girl who likes to enjoy herself.
Blew my brains out , showered then she took me by the hand and walked me out. Whew!

splashboy

Unread postby splashboy » Wed May 10, 2017 5:50 pm

seams like Nicole has left the shop guys no longer works there
anyone know whee shes gone please P.M

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Wed May 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Easier to choose from my list of faves. But bet she we will be back.

splashboy

Unread postby splashboy » Sat May 20, 2017 2:53 pm

sweet thanks for update ill ask when shes back ill update here

Return to “Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698”