Barbie - slim and naughty Chinese doll

Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Barbie - slim and naughty Chinese doll

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Barbie - slim and naughty Chinese Barbie-doll. Def on my shopping list for Xmas present from Santa. Good reports about this one. Watch this space!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Lucy - slim and naughty Chinese Barbie-doll

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:19 pm

I tried a 30 min session with Barbie today. gorgeous body as you can see. from behind the view when she was standing up on the step in front of the wash basin ,was amazing. Her tiny see thru lace panties revealed her booty cheeks to be small and totally spherical in shape, with a perfect 2cm gap under them , between the tops of her slim legs. Oh fuck ! this was gonna be fun.

No kissing and did ask for a tip for bbbj but I talked my way around it , however $20 would be well spent , she is pretty good at it, and passionate too.
Tried for daty but couldnt talk her into it without a tip. A wonderful pussy , prominent clit mounted on what was almost like a little fin sticking up when she spread her legs high in the air , heels still on. What - a - sight !

Into cowgirl and she didnt want to get off, great sounds and she went in wiggle style and jockey like a maniac.
Then some hard mish , doggie then side-saddle. my usual round-up for a 30 min, no time to waste session.
Actually gave her a real flailing and she was well into with me. great pussyfeel. no english , but i use these ops to say whatever you want to them, with a smile and you get away with it. Pretty hot doin that with a built doll like this. i would say sex-action wise, the girl i did the other day, Sugar, has a slight edge on her , but Sugar will never have a butt like Barbie's , no matter how many squats a day she does.

But really, whoever of these two was available, fine with me. they are both top shelf....thats why i had to go back after pix session. they were both a must-do for me.

puntingjoy

Re: Barbie - slim and naughty Chinese doll

Unread postby puntingjoy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:40 am

Hi,
I just came out from a session with Barbie....wow!

At the intro, I met Icee, Bobo, Anna and a new girl Fiona. I chose Fiona (she's hot) actually all the girls above are really attractive and you wouldn't put a foot wrong......but I've been with Icee several times and with Anna before so I wanted a change of scene. I hope that I didn't piss off Icee for not choosing her in the process!!!! As I was paying to see Fiona, Barbie walks up grabs the tackle and whispers in my ear "Fuck me baby, don't worry about Fiona"! I normally would be pretty stern about keeping to the plan but she's cute as hell and who am I to say no! The mamasan actually advised me to give Barbie a go with a wink and you'll be right gesture and look.
Into the room and It's funny but I got pretty much into DATY with her and she was all there...squealing and moaning! Now for the sex and I Got her into mish and I held her forearms so I could have the pleasure of being able to get in deep while keeping her pinned down when I thrust. This got her really warmed up and she started bucking and thrusting against my crotch at a really fast pace.....then she shudders and presto she has an orgasm! It was a sight to behold and I had to hold myself from blowing right there and then.
Got her into cowgirl and she takes over thrusting and thrashing about until she shudders again and comes again. Fuck it's 15 mins already and She's almost out of breath so I again roll her onto mish and pounded her til the cows came home! I blew my load and we were both exhausted. Then she gave me a massage which really was great as she's got good strong hands.

She's a gem, would def see her again. Actually i would see her, icee and Anna again but it seems I'm now spoilt for choice.

Happy punting.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Barbie - slim and naughty Chinese doll

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:11 am

Yeah there some great power sex cuties there at the moment, more than usual. Wish I had more available cash to try em all. GRRRRR

Return to “Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698”