Kat Pics

Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698
marlobrown

Re: Kat Pics

Unread postby marlobrown » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:37 pm

Can anyone confirm if this is the same Kat that worked here earlier this year?
She has a forum post from earlier with some pictures in black lingerie. If it's the same Kat she gives a killer service.

akinchicago
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby akinchicago » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:11 pm

She isn't the same Kat that was there earlier. The earlier one gave a real good service... I had her two times and in
One session had a great anal session....

Now there is hardly anyone who does Anal there...

punter4lyf

Unread postby punter4lyf » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:04 am

Guys,

I never met the previous Kat. But just finished a session with the Kat in the above pics. She has a nice body, however not my cup of tea. She is short and has fake boobs. She gave me a strip tease to start of with and went straight into a side straddle after a CBJ. Her service was pretty good, she was really tired when I met her she fell asleep after sex. Her face is full off make up. She did mention she was half Spanish and half asian.

Body 7/10 ( not a fan of massive fake boobs)
Face 7/10 (too much make up for my liking)
CBJ 8/10
Sex 8/10

Overall great experience she let herself down when I was dressed and ready to leave she was playing with her phone and sending messages I had to wait 5 mins for her to finish to let me out.

Guys try icey, she gives a great CBJ and was super wet during sex and she is just fun to hang out with.i haven't figured out if she has fake boobs or not.

Smurf718

Unread postby Smurf718 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:28 am

Kat is amazing!!!! Yes abit too much make up but that tight body of hers is out of this world!! First up shower, straight into bbbj with great vibe and energy. Into missionary making her cum and returned the favor with one of the most sloppiest bbbj ive ever had. Spitting on it and just attacking it. Onto doggie and wow the view she gives!! Back to missionary till i cum, shower. Ending with another bbbj and body rub. 45mins is not enough. I will be seeing her for 1.5hrs next time. I left with my dick aching and fuzzing for her. Doesnt really do daty without paying extra but we'll work on it. Gets right into it. So naughty & horny. I love it!

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:31 am

Yeah I was there yesterday photographing 7 girl . She strutted/ wiggled straight up to me and gave me a big hug. Damn she looked amazing, one of those girls who makes it very hard to keep your mind on your work. Half Spanish eh? We'll that explains her face , that killer figure and why I find her so irresistible. ; p

Return to “Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698”