Annie from China

Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Annie from China

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 pm

New girl Thursday, naturally busty, flirty and naughty vibe during pic shoot. Well bootied too. 163cm, 55kg , and very nice natural
natural C cup breasts that sit perfectly without a bra. She we couldn't get a pic of them, but they are nice, trust me. Gotta try.
Attachments
_1030549.JPG
_1030549.JPG (69.53 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
_1030554.JPG
_1030554.JPG (57.23 KiB) Viewed 2328 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Annie from China

Unread post by trashhammer » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:53 pm

I was out at 181 to photo KK. Pulled into carpark and could hear some girl going off like crazy , had to listen for a while to make sure she was nt getting beaten up or something, so went shop and followed the noises. Wound up at room 6. Holy shit some guys was smashing her good in there , but she was enjoying alright. Went o office ..Okay who is in room6...That's Annie , byou already did her photo's ...Yeah but now i want tobook her.

So did KK's pics , which are up, and then booked 30 min. Fuck her rack is looking good. Quick shower then cbj ( no exceptions she said , but didnt try tip , just wanted to here her sounds.) After she got me up , with pretty good bj for covered , took her straight away in wishone (me kneeling her on her back legs high in the the straight). Noises good, and tried a few position to see what lit her up. Loud cries but not as intense as i heard the guy before may have worn her out a bit and/or been able to give it to her harder. Ihad been with a killer little doll earlier so was a bit depleated I must admit. However after a while the wailing picked up and it was all good. but i dowant to go back and see her when I am fresh been. Her tits big for Asian, beautiful shape , all reall and droop.Booty good too, sexy face , so apart brom no bbbj and kissing , no complaints at all from me. And looking to another tangle with her to hear those noses again. Nice natured girl too.

Return to “Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698”