Wi Wi

Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Wi Wi

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 am

Caught up with Wi Wi , who I have seen 3 times , but when she had blonded bobbed hairstyle.
Long hair know with blonde streaks , and she is good as ever in the cot, wild, wet and very active. perfect size 8 body to me, action paccked session, and she had me hard as a rock for the full 30 min session. Bj and cowgirl a blissfull event to mention the views of her little figure going for it like a rabbit. Cute face, perfect rack to play with , and attitude good too.One my fave there along with Anna ?ex Sugar and tiny Nana.

sheerguy34

Re: Wi Wi

Unread postby sheerguy34 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Same Wi Wi as previous review?

Does she kiss?

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Depends on the mood and heat of the moment, but i got light kissing. Sex was wildcat stuff though.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Wiwi has grown her hair long, still blonded , and she looked red hot in a new bikini with a pink fishnet ype design overlayed. plunging kneckline, cute as ever wicked littie face and naughty twinkle in her eye. Reached straight for wallet as soon as i saw her. Was waiting for wild girl Anna (previously Sugar), but WiWi's figure took my breath and brain cells away in just a few seconds.
In the room, her fingers went straight to the balls as she started sucking the balls in doggie kneeling position. Some finger play on her her pussy ass she sucked me beautifully, as she damn well knew I was watching her cute butt.
Into doggy first up, great of course with her cute booty pushing back and wiggling on my cock. After pulling out cos almost blew , I got her to cowgirl me , and she reached back to tickle the jewels with the baddest look on her face, nearly made me blow again. So into hard mish, then more doggie , then flat doggie slamming for . Finally into side-saddle pounding noisy finish. Fuck this girl ihas a hell of a cute body, pale skinned and rubbery.
Great session that must be repeated ,a 45min next time. But still need to catch up with tiny Nana, well hipped glamma Anna (Sugar previously, but changed cos a new sugar started when she was away)

Wiwi - highly recommend this little minx big-time. Everytime she has been great value for money and gave me memorable moments galore : P

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Again WiWi gave me another fantastic session, I blew at 20 min mark but not her doing , just couldn't hold back in side-saddle doggie. Totally revved up by her bj and ball suck job which had me rock hard in under a minute, sfrom then on it was a battle to hold back with her little body going hard on me in cowgirl, fwd and reverse. And doggie? OMFG I love her cute firm butt cheeks.

Lots of naughty girl eye contact, she plays the bad girl role so well. Worth every cent this hot bunny. Her hair is blonde , no extensions , and its down all the way to to her cute little buns now. I did like her short bobbed blonde hair style with her Bo-Peep cos play dress, unique.
But the naughty Lolita teen look is cute too. Recommended for repeat visits.

Return to “Honey Bunny 1/181 McCredie Road Guilford West 9681 3698”