Chiang Mai Celebrity Soapy Massage

Bachelors Guide To Thailand
bender
Site Admin

Chiang Mai Celebrity Soapy Massage

Unread postby bender » Thu May 03, 2018 10:43 pm

We had been Song Kran water fighting all day and everyone was soaking wet, so late afternoon I stopped a cabbie with no English, after much mime he got the drift that I wanted a girly spot. So we roared off getting smashed by water at every other corner. Arrived at Celebrity Soapy Massage, and it was the typical soapy setup with eleven girls in a fish tank today while some punters were having a drink and choosing. Picked a younger looking one name of Nicky. 2400 or $98. She was younger with braces, had about five tasteful tatts. Up the lift we went, took off my wet clothes while she ran a bath. Celebrity and Sayuri are both better than Pandora which seemed to be a bit of a dump. Celebrity even had MTV. Jumped into the bathtub for a bit of fun. Straight to the bed for a covered sucky fucky (her having braces it was understandable she was reluctant to do a natural suck) Despite her tender years she was quite professional, and her pussy felt reasonably wet and prime so happy days. Negotiated a tip for some pics for the team - you guys owe me a beer. Smaller boobies but otherwise couldn't really complain about her body and youth. Afterwards I had to put on my cold wet t-shirt again - eww. By now it was well after dark, anyway I hailed a trike cab, who luckily had a barrel of water strapped in the back, as I had to aggressively fight off water attacks all the way back to the hotel.
nikki1.jpg
nikki1.jpg (75.41 KiB) Viewed 584 times
Attachments
nikki2.jpg
nikki2.jpg (79.99 KiB) Viewed 584 times
nikki3.jpg
nikki3.jpg (88.48 KiB) Viewed 584 times
nikki4.jpg
nikki4.jpg (60.55 KiB) Viewed 584 times
nikki5.jpg
nikki5.jpg (61.01 KiB) Viewed 584 times
celebrities.jpg