Thai OPAL (New, Sexy)

1/52 Broadarrow Road Narwee 9584 8218
narwee52
Silver Contributor

Thai OPAL (New, Sexy)

Unread postby narwee52 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Best of the Best!! Opal has just passed the interview test.

Testers have reported that Opal has the ability to keep you extending hours and hours. So you can imagine how good service, charming, sexy she is.

I have just done a photo session with Opal. When I ask her to post, she just start to move slowly and slowly and put into a very sexy and enjoying the atmosphere.

She slowly worms and moves like a snake. When I ask her to get more romance mood and atmosphere, she slowly move her hands onto her own pussy. You can imagine what she start doing. She slowly opens up and movs and shakes her ass. So enjoying I couldnt focus my job.
When we start doing bed photos. She posts herself in front of the mirror. Again slowly moving a beautiful body and ass. I don't have to say anything and she starts to touch herself. And she lies down and she opens up and she got her own job done.

For your benefit,, you must come to see this girl. Is you're missing opportunity if you don't come to see her.

Check the photos to convince yourself that she is a very sexy girl. And she gets horny very easy.

Normal working hours: Friday evening till late. Saturday daytime only.

More Photos and profile at NarweeGirls Website
_________________________________________________________________________________________
QUICK LINKS:-
NarweeGirls Website
Roster
Ladies
Services
Rates
News & Promotions
Testers wanted
Direction & Map

Google+

Back to forum: viewforum.php?f=273

Testers has reported that Opal has the ability to keep you extending hours and hours. So you can imagine how good service, charming, sexy she is.

I have just done a photo session with Opal. When I ask her to post, she just start to move slowly and slowly and put into a very sexy and enjoying the atmosphere.

She slowly worms and moves like a snake. When I ask her to get more romance mood and atmosphere, she slowly move her hands onto her own pussy. You can imagine what she start doing. She slowly opens up and movs and shakes her ass. So enjoying I couldnt focus my job.
When we start doing bed photos. She posts herself in front of the mirror. Again slowly moving a beautiful body and ass. I don't have to say anything and she starts to touch herself. And she lies down and she opens up and she got her own job done.

For your benefit,, you must come to see this girl. Is you're missing opportunity if you don't come to see her.

Check the photos to convince yourself that she is a very sexy girl. And she gets horny very easy.

Normal working hours: Friday evening till late. Saturday daytime only.
Sexy Opal
opal1.jpg (94.29 KiB) Viewed 1557 times
opal2.jpg
Sexy Opal
opal2.jpg (82.83 KiB) Viewed 1557 times
opal4.jpg
Horny Opal
opal4.jpg (70.13 KiB) Viewed 1557 times

Return to “1/52 Broadarrow Road Narwee 9584 8218”