Natty from Thailand

Vitality Charm Massage 227 Broadway Glebe 96608883
mojoman

Natty from Thailand

Unread postby mojoman » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:10 pm

Not to be confused with Natalie and listed on the roster as Nattie but Natty it is. Before i give my review i can't believe i'm the only one seeing and reviewing all the girls here. Come on guys don't keep your experiences to yourselves. I've been waiting to see her for awhile but she's been back home in Thailand. She's mid 20's, size 6, perfect c breasts with great nipples and a super cute bottom. Perfect figure in every way with very pretty face and gorgeous smile. Massage was more relaxing than firm but perfect and very sensual. Part 2 with her on the table leaning towards me had me exploding in no time. Natty is such a sweet and giving girl and went all out to make sure i was happy. Will i see her again ? Absolutely and very soon.

bungalow

Belle

Unread postby bungalow » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:04 pm

hi Mojoman have you tried Belle French Caucasian girl i need a review.I confused now whether to try Ada or Natty.According to your review they all good

mojoman

Re: Natty from Thailand

Unread postby mojoman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:59 am

Hi Bungalow,
I haven't seen Belle yet. She's only new , started a week ago but asked Alice about her and customer feedback from her first week was good. Ada and Natty are both great and really sweet girls. I don't want to suggest one over the other. I'll try and catch up with Belle soon but met new Hong Kong girl Wendy on my way out and plan to see her next.

Return to “Vitality Charm Massage 227 Broadway Glebe 96608883”