Chinese Niko great session

Vitality Charm Massage 227 Broadway Glebe 96608883
maxx88

Chinese Niko great session

Unread postby maxx88 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:13 pm

After a while, last Monday I had a great session with Chinese Niko. I haven't had the booking so I had to wait 5/8 min into a private waiting room. Only one girl was available that time so I had no choice, I decided to give it a try to this place. I paid $120 for one hour all inclusive. She took me to the room, she hold my left arm with her tits starting was good. She said she was 23 I think she was right she looks less then 25. Then I laid down to the bed and started the massage. I asked for medium massage. I have to say she had really good skills around the whole body. After 45 min she cleaned me up with hot towel. She took her bra and pantie off. Good body tites was small and perfectly fit to her body shape. I was watching in the mirror.

Then part 2 started, she put powder on my back started body slide slowly. I have to it much better then oil. It was raining outside I felt rally great. Then turn around time. Time to play with her small tites soft kissing and touching. Then she slowly started rubbing my rising fella, after a while I finished with good felling. When I was leaving she gave me a deep kiss wow what a felling. She said see ya next time of course think I will regular this place. In my opinion it is much better then many places. Overall very good experience slow sensational very addictive.

Body 8 slim
Tits 8 small ( perfect for me to play)
service 9
underneath was not trimmed properly
damage $120 (extra $ for kissing )

Return to “Vitality Charm Massage 227 Broadway Glebe 96608883”