All girls do bodyslides in 227 Broadway

Vitality Charm Massage 227 Broadway Glebe 96608883
Alice

All girls do bodyslides in 227 Broadway

Unread postby Alice » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi Dear All,

Thanks for visiting our 227 Broadway Massage, all our girls around 18--25 yr old, pretty, friendly, willing to please, do professional whole body oil remedial and erotic massage, sensual body slides, great girlfriend experience...

For more details please click http://www.massagebroadway.com/
Contact number : 02 9660 8883

Please leave any comments or suggestions , We would like to know your feedback and improve our quality. Thank You !

Alice from 227 Broadway

Alice

Re: All girls do bodyslides in 227 Broadway

Unread postby Alice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Recently I got a few regulars' feedback about some staff here, it great for our management. I'd always want our customers get decent services. Sometimes I been wondering the girls seems all good around, why no bookings after working a while(1-2 months), until heard the customers' after reports.

Yesterday I finally fired a few Thai girls that on my attentions! Although I like them they are cute girls with good massage, but I can often tell the customers not 100% happy after their services. I talked and demonstrated to the girls so many times, how to give good part 1 &2, look after your customer like your good friend, nice and gentle, to make them happy... Maybe their personality not suit this industrial, maybe they just not happy girls... I wish they could get more experiences and understand how to provide good services in other shops.

Luckily I still got a few top Thai girls like Lily, Lita or Tarah, most of their customers already being out repeat customers, and generally our Chinese or Korean girls always know how to please.

sandbarwaz

Re: All girls do bodyslides in 227 Broadway

Unread postby sandbarwaz » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Great to see your listening to the punters comments. A shame a few more est dont

Return to “Vitality Charm Massage 227 Broadway Glebe 96608883”