Jessie - Thai - Dark skinned - E+ breasts - 10/10 Session

185 Military Rd Guildford 9632 5888
eastmeetswest

Jessie - Thai - Dark skinned - E+ breasts - 10/10 Session

Unread postby eastmeetswest » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:43 pm

I love it when you go to a place and the choice is abundant.

My recent visit to 185 Military Rd Guildford was one of those nights.

When I arrived and walked up the stairs to the waiting rooms the place was buzzing, there was girls walking around, chatting and a hive of activity - just as I like it.

I was quickly ushered into my waiting room, and sat back patiently for the girls to come on in. One by one there was a steady procession of around 10 girls - Out of the 10 or so girls, 4 were an instant yes, 1 an instant no and the others all well and truly doable if it was a night when the choice wasnt so good.

Anyway, I went with Jessie - and why the hell not !!! She was slim - dressed in the sexiest of sexy black lingerie outfits and with hot black high heel shoes that cried out for my attention.

Into the room we went - I could have walked 10 laps around the joint just following her and her sexy ass in those heels and super short lingerie, but sadly the walk ended prematurely with entrance into our room.

The only boring part of the next 1 hour was me having a solo shower whilst she did the obligatory disappearing act whilst we shower - why is this ???

Regardless, I was refreshed, dry and waiting for Jessie upon her arrival back into the room. When she entered it was straight into action. She kept the outfit on and came straight over to me in my towel, the towel that was wrapped around me was soon replaced by her loving arms. She straddled me and slowly began her catbath from my head down - ears, neck, cheeks etc... no lips though - spewing.... The feeling of her mouth on my nipples had me as hard as a rock, luckily my cock's stiffness got her attention, as Jessie's hand was right there when she moved her mouth to nipple # 2. I love it, she really treated me like my GF and the sensations roaring through my body where of the highest level.

After several minutes of teasing the fuck out of me she grabbed a dom and proceeded to give me really slow, sensual and deeply felt CBJ. It was amazing - my cock adored the special treatment. My next manoeuvre was to unleash her amazing breasts - hard to say if they were real or not (id guess 35% real - 65% enhanced - but damm good job and totally real to me) - id say she has a firm perky E+ at least - not bad for her size 7-8 body and size 8 butt. Definitely amazing boobs and awesome nipples to match.

After I removed her lingerie she knelt down on the floor and gave my hard cock the best titty fuck I've ever had - no exaggeration - I've had bigger tits , but not as firm as these - and she knew what I liked.

I couldn't take it any-more - I had to fuck her.

It's fair to say this is what I did - and unlike my previous visit with Hanna - this time I wasn't defeated so easily.

We moved into Missionary first - just to get comfortable - at first I could feel her legs blocking me a little, I think she was a little scared of my cock and how I might use it, but I was gentle and slow and before long her pussy juices were flowing and her legs were apart and my shallow thrusts became deeper and harder until I achieved maximum penetration. We fucked for a good 10 mins or so like this - varying up the intensities and positions slowly - I'd grab her tits, rub her clit and reach below and grab her ass and she absolutely loved it - when you hear a girl tell you to "Fuck me harder" you know she's enjoying the moment.

Looking into the mirror was such a sight - her sideboob view in the mirror was just making me more and more determined to keep it going.

I pulled out with the intention of going down on Jessie, her smoothly shaven pussy was so wet and I was sure she was in the mood for it, but i was declined and I respectfully turned to plan B.

I slid out and laid beside her and started licking, sucking and teasing her nipples - swapping between them both and playing with them at the same time with my hands - she was loving it !!! Slowly I moved my hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit at the same time - she was really loving it at this stage - my hand was soaked. My next move was to finger her pussy and make her squirt - I can pretty much do this to any woman so tried my luck - but again I was declined - and she motioned my hand to clitoral play only - so I kept going and going - licking her tits and rubbing her clit ----- man did she go off ------ she fully exploded in my hands and unleashed, my hands were soaking wet and her pussy was ripe.

I slowly worked her down, kept teasing and playing as the sensations subsided - but I wasn't close to finishing - Jessie kindly let me fuck her in miss again, but that lasted only minutes before I was lucky enough to do her in doggie and really give her a good pounding - I love the mirrors in this place - and the sight of Jessie on her knees, ass in air, was too much for me - but I managed to control my urge to cum so I could enjoy the moment. Grabbing her tight ass firmly with each thrust was such an amazing feeling for both of us - and the sight of her tits shaking in the mirror was just hot.

Sadly the end was near, time was surely not on my side now - I asked Jessie to ride me and she obliged - and it was to my detriment - I lasted all of about 2 minutes before Jessie extracted every last drop of cum from my balls - it was an explosion to remember - the sensation of her tight pussy, long flowing hair, sexy eyes and 10/10 breasts was one to put down in my top 5 of all time.

I have to say Jessie was a real pleaser, and worth every dollar - next time I see her I'll definately be tipping her more than the standard hourly rate - sadly I was short of cash in my wallet this occasion to look after her in my usual manner.

Face - 8/10 - Thai sex appeal -
Body - 9.5/10 - Tanned skin - tight butt - amazing boobs - nice legs
Boobs - 10 / 10
Service - 9.5/10 - No DATY was the only let down but totally understandable.
Return factor - 10/10

hungry4love007

Re: Jessie - Thai - Dark skinned - E+ breasts - 10/10 Sessio

Unread postby hungry4love007 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:43 pm

I can tell hw u fill. this year i hadly went to another shop (and i punt nw 2/3 times a week).

eastmeetswest

Unread postby eastmeetswest » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:03 am

Stopped in again today. First time lineup was a bit soft. However still managed to find a hidden gem and enjoyed a very sensual hour of fun.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Wow ! wanna see this girl,sounds great, like she's got all the stuff on board I like.

eastmeetswest

Unread postby eastmeetswest » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Its great when you stumble across a gem like Jessie out of nowhere.

hungry4love007

Unread postby hungry4love007 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:19 am

Is she the same as jessica? i saw jessica in intro but not jessie.

Scored over 30 girls there, will write a review soon (except one).

eastmeetswest

Unread postby eastmeetswest » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:45 am

Not too sure if Jessie and Jessica are the same. If big boobed, slim and tanned then its likely to be a yes.

eastmeetswest

Unread postby eastmeetswest » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:50 pm

hungry4love007 wrote:Is she the same as jessica? i saw jessica in intro but not jessie.

Scored over 30 girls there, will write a review soon (except one).

Looking forward to those reviews

eastmeetswest

Unread postby eastmeetswest » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:02 am

Recently had another explicitly hot session with Jessie - it was wet, intimate and very very steamy.

I absolutely love fucking this girl.

hungry4love007

Unread postby hungry4love007 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:26 am

Saw her yesterday for first time, and it won't be last.
she is good. Her her whole 1 hr. all the things said about her is true.

eastmeetswest

Unread postby eastmeetswest » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Damn i miss playing with those amazing tits of hers.

Have to make an effort to see her soon.

But i just cant get enough of Hanna lately.

jezzy.kiss
Silver Contributor

Re: Jessie - Thai - Dark skinned - E+ breasts - 10/10 Session

Unread postby jezzy.kiss » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:54 pm

any idea is she still here?

Mike696969

Unread postby Mike696969 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 am

Does anyone have any idea where she may be at now?

hookpunt

Unread postby hookpunt » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:02 am

pics?

Mike696969

Unread postby Mike696969 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Any updates on Jessie. She has got to be working elsewhere.

Return to “185 Military Rd Guildford 9632 5888”