Paula

185 Military Rd Guildford 9632 5888
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Paula

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Okay spotted Paula ther 2 times but she was booked each time. Have a look you will see why. Thai but looks almost like a Middle eastern Latina blend. Great face but the figure and the rack is especially prominent and "looks real". Def my no.1 pick if i can ever time it right. ype of girl that will win just about any line line-u anywhere.

Still hoping to see her asap. Stunner. Spoken to her briefly each time I saw her, seems like a nice girl too.

Clevo

Re: Paula

Unread postby Clevo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Hey Trash!
Did you end up seeing Paula? Do you know when she is rostered on next week? Is she on day shift? Thanks buddy.

jezzy.kiss
Silver Contributor

Unread postby jezzy.kiss » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:48 pm

I tried her..
Nice friendly girl.

Sex was not that gr8 right a review. You will far better looking and good sex than her.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:36 am

Yeah i figured to good to be true, but seems like like a nice girl, .....and really, i just wana play with all her goodies for a while , then blow, and i will be happy chappy. : )

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Saw Paula again last night again, as usual a standout. Think i am gonna have to try her and see if i can get more than average sex out of her, as review quoted.
Looks wise just my cup of tea. A busty Asian but with Latina looks too. Smokin' body and face. Wish me luck :twisted: i think i will try to get daty, run to the edge and stop. Cruel i know but maybe might bring her my way ... or piss her off. Gulp!
If she doesn't want Daty cos not in the mood,I guess I will be snookered, but gotta try or its gonna bug me every time i see her walk past or she does an intro.

Return to “185 Military Rd Guildford 9632 5888”