Miss 37kg with pics

Bachelors Guide To The Philippines
bender
Site Admin

Miss 37kg with pics

Unread postby bender » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Miss Junko 37kg, I found her in Score Bar which is part of the Arizona complex in Subic, we were drinking and playing pool there with a top crew of euro blokes and plenty of bar girls. She assured me she had no kids. I couldn't be assed taking her back to my hotel, so we went upstairs to the short time (3 hours). 1000p for the bar fine, 500p tip, 400p short time room say $51 plus drinks. This cutie was right into it, with skills and enthusiasm, overall a top bonk and one of the best nights of the trip!
Attachments
chair.jpg
chair.jpg (55.26 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
yellow.jpg
yellow.jpg (72.89 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
side.jpg
side.jpg (45.84 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
back.jpg
back.jpg (44.31 KiB) Viewed 1181 times

coughlin

Re: Miss 37kg with pics

Unread postby coughlin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Wow, good score! Not bad at all. Nice round ass and cute tits. No babies is a requirement for me nowadays. I'm like Elvis. I can't get hard for stretched out stomachs anymore. Call me spoiled!

Awesome that she let you take pics. Is that common in Subic? In AC and Manila they are now scared of cameras: "You put on facebook!"

I've never been to Subic. Is it worth it? Do they let you bareback? Can you fuck or get sucked right in the bar like AC in the old days?

bender
Site Admin

Re: Miss 37kg with pics

Unread postby bender » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Subic is worth it if you like the beach, I would go straight from Angeles by bus to Arizona and stay at that hotel, check out their floating bar and sports bar which seems to be the best girly bar in town. Everything else is walking distance anyway.

Return to “Bachelors Guide To The Philippines”