Expatistan

What's on your mind?
bender
Site Admin

Expatistan

Unread post by bender »

Compare the cost of living between any cities https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living

Eg Did you know that living in KL Malaysia is 61% cheaper than Sydney?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Expatistan

Unread post by path1k »

Mumbai is apparently 65% cheaper than Sydney BUT I won't be moving there anytime soon - the bare minimum a country has to have for me is attractive woman.

Despite Arab and Latina woman being highly sought after and their rates becoming anything but cheaper as the years progress, at least we still have access to them down here.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

bender wrote:
> Compare the cost of living between any cities
> https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living
>
> Eg Did you know that living in KL Malaysia is 61% cheaper than Sydney?

I used to live there on and off for months at a time doing business before Covid. Its cheap and I found myself going out to KLCC and Changkat Bukit Bintang almost every night to pick up and fuck freelancers. Other than that the place is boring.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

Also for day game, try Mid Valley Megamall around luchtime and afternoons. You get the office girls there and some of them are sluts. Just get their number and ask them for coffee in the evening. Tell them you're an investment banker with Citi or similar. Its more effort but I've fucked for free few times. Make sure you're staying at a nice condo or decent nearby hotel. These sluts are all about money, the more you flash the more clam you'll pash.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Davao Philippines and Nha Trang Vietnam are two other interesting spots both way cheaper to visit or live at