WL's that like rough sex

What's on your mind?
inlimbo666

WL's that like rough sex

Unread post by inlimbo666 »

Gents, any WLs that are open to bit of rough play? Like hard sex, facefucking and spanking/choking etc.

I've had an infamous session with Nicole at Miss Heavens and looking for similiar - no holes barred filthy sex.

Jessica at 647 Waterloo likes a rough anal pounding but if anyone knows any girls into it share them here!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: WL's that like rough sex

Unread post by path1k »

Selena from 219 Croydon, she deserves a rough pounding for being a fat ass. 🐷
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

Thai super whore Jenny of 271 Marrickville likes it rough and hard.
inlimbo666

Unread post by inlimbo666 »

thanks for the suggestions! i'll have to pay Jenny a visit by the sounds of it. usually these budget shops ($150/HR) have at least one or two girls that are, lets say, purpose built? Finding a WL MILF past her glory years who is eager to please will usually tick one of my boxes.

I've had some WL's in the past who get on the pipe a bit and don't mind things getting a bit rough and tumble in the right circumstances, but that would've been 5 or so years ago and I've lost track of where they went and wouldn't know where to find similar girls now!
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

I can also recommend Susan @ 46 Springhouse. She's a fit chinese Milf, about size 10, tall, 40's but well kept. I've been fucking her since early 2019, every couple of months or so. She can take a proper pounding mate.