Storm @ Ginza Club

What's on your mind?
Logan1x70

Storm @ Ginza Club

Unread post by Logan1x70 »

Hey all, it's been a while punting and had to put a stop to it for quite some years and only just starting to get back to it.
Not much of a fan of the Asian stores and have been a regular to Midas at least and have gone to Golden Apple as well but nothing much to talk about.
Some of the Asian stores now have Aussie girls or non asian girls working there. Some do price themselves a bit higher and some do the same level of service as the other girls as well (alot of the Asian stores have the girls doing BBBJ and CIM as well).
I couldn't resist and found this girl at Ginza Club off Cleveland Street. The pics on her profile is spot on including the tats and the description and she is deaf so communication is very limited and I do know some Auslan so was able to at least do some signing to her.

All I can say is she is definitely as described and she does offer BBBJ and also cock slide,however did not CIM but all other descriptions are spot on. She is a delight to spend time with and if you get a chance to, definitely book. I booked for an hour and believe me, it is not enough. Highly recommended.