Nana and Tina at Kelly's

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Nana and Tina at Kelly's

Unread post by trashhammer »

I rang Kellys on Friday , male receptionist said 2 new girls (to me , as not been there this year), nana and TIna I might like.

Note ! I needed to show my dbl vax cert and sign in , to enter shop. Good I think, most shops don't bother.

Rocked in and hours later . Was gonna do my duty and sight both before making decision , but nana fronted up with cheery smile , cute face and vibe, dressed in little white jeans shorts and a see thru top, no bra , hi heel , brunette longish hair. I just thought , no matter what Tina looks like , I will wanna do this girl too, so why waste time ? (as Tina was busy)

In the room she is immediately adorable , and after a quick shower she dried me off and dropped to knees and started edging me gently and affectionately. Whoa ! Stop girl ! lifted up, handed her a towel and cash to extend 30min to an hour.
The hot bj that ensued for 30mins at every angle you could imagine. Keen passionate expert stuff. sex good, rig so tight , hard to get even a finger in at first , so only lasted cowgirl wiggle and doggie. Little strong butt tight rig , squealing ...Game over !

But she gave me further bj after she freshened up with a quick shower, then gave me some massage, and cuddle as she tickled the jewels. I was pretty damn happy , but then she showered with me, dried me down, and dressed me. Adorable , best attitude i have come across for a while. So itippd her 20, I never tip, maybe 3rd time in my punting career. So she is a rtn visit for me.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Rtn Nana on Tues

Unread post by trashhammer »

Got there before 10am as I suspect she is gonna be getting popular fast. Booked an hour this time.

Same attitude , adorable, and she seemed to be thankful of such a quick rtn visit. Not much English, but doesn't matter to me when the vibe is so good. More Nana bj, she has her own style , like a combo of cock worship , and edging ( teasing) with rewards : )
She is an adventurous girl and even offered a strap on fucking for me , but told her sorry , its a one way orifice. And she looks like such an innocent little thing too. lol

A little bit of daty, and bj for 30 mins lots of ball-worship too, and then into doggie , side saddle and a thashing finish.
Again ,great after care , had 15 mins left and totally spent so she took me to the shower, some more nice bj. Then she washed me down head to foot and even shampooed and conditioned my hair. You know , found myself thinking .. I could marry this little girl. Naah, just crazy talk TH...but then? ... You could do a lot worse I tell ya !

Just as i was leaving she comes out in her outfit for the day, skinpy little full on French maid out fit and hi heels . WTF ?? Now sh shows me ! Guess thats another rtn booking.
Will fulfill a fantasy for me . To explain why view my fave Japanese girl band rockin like goddesses live.
Earbuds or headphones required. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbyQCJn ... =BAND-MAID
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Re: Nana and Tina at Kelly's

Unread post by leghunter »

Hey Trashy, Tnx for the heads up mate. Say is Tina the tall and skinny Chinese girl that used to work Thursdays back in 2019?
Or is it another Tina? I have yet to dip my wick in this shop.
hurricane

Re: Nana and Tina at Kelly's

Unread post by hurricane »

Any pics of this Nana from kellys trash?
I heard she isnt that great unlike your comments..