Where have you been punting recently?

What's on your mind?
punter4lyf

Re: Where have you been punting recently?

Unread post by punter4lyf »

I took trashammers advice and booked Anna without even seeing her. I was not disappointed at all, great blowjob didn't ask for BBBJ wasn't sure if it was on offer. Although as I was walking out I eyed a WL walking into the room with a client her name was apparently Rita she was smoking hot she had blondish hair, tall slender and tanned skin. Has anyone tried her? And advice would he great.
punter4lyf

I have actually found certain places the quality of girls has dropped across the board.

Below is the following Intel I've gathered after months of research.

Kyoto club - KC, malay
Not the most attractive girl but great personality and service.

181 mcredie street - Anna, Chinese
Attractive for the price point, very slender body and nice personality, very pretty face. Her BJ is amazing.

Bonz place seven hills - Coffee, Chinese
Older women but is very busty and provides a great service. For her age she looks pretty good.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

punter4lyf wrote:
> I have actually found certain places the quality of girls has dropped
> across the board.

I find this too. Plus prices are going up.
46 Springhouse have raised their night rate again, now to 170/hr now.

181 Smithfield you say. What are their rates these days, still $150/hr?
punter4lyf

181 mcredie street Smithfield is $140 for an hour and $90 for half hour.

I might head back in tomorrow to check out someone I walked past last week. I asked the receptionist she said "she thinks her name is Rita." I have no idea how you would not know your own girls name that walked into a booking.

I caught a glimpse of her as she walked into a booking but from my short glimpse looked she looked smoking. Bit of a risky move booking her after such a short glimpse but will provide feedback tomorrow after my session.
punter4lyf

So the girl I caught a glimpse of was Rita. I booked her and saw her yesterday. She has a great body and a nice face. Anna's is probably younger and more attractive, however Rita is very popular and provided a very good service. Her BJ skills are unrivalled. The ball play was also very skilled and just right amount of rough. Her pussy was so tight and nice. Overall a nice tight little package. I would see her again probably for longer than 30mins just to get more of the BJ.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Yeah nice. How old are these girls @ 181? I'm finding Marrickville is all milfs now. Fucken aching for some younger fresh bacon.
punter4lyf

I've seen only 3 girls at 181 in Guildford they are Anna, Mimi and Rita. Anna is probably the youngest and the hottest, Rita slightly older but has a nice thick body and I prefer her body over Anna's. Mimi is also a pocket rocket but face and body wise I'd pick Anna or Rita over Mimi. All three provide amazing services.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

^a Gray st, some new girls of different nationalities,not just Asian, have had a couple of cracker experiences there lately
Cherryblossoms , as some new viet hotties started recently
303 , some of faves there
185 , alway interested in new girls there

Will look at Marlenes and Graandview 105 , very soon and have an appointment with a ballerina at another place : >

Some updates for you soon i hope.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Tried a 21yo Thai petite cutie at Gray St, Bondi Junction today , perfect golden brown teen body , perky teeny b cups and perfection little rubbery booty, nice attitude, pretty, a naughty grin on her when she gets you in final run down the straight. Couldn't be cuter or sexier IMO. 21yo.

and Japanese girl Kawai (pronounced cow - why - ee , which means cute in Japanese), pretty damn good too.

Anyone have a fave shop for Latinas ???
leghunter
Silver Contributor

271 Marrickville last Thursday with Michelle, a 30 year old Thai-Malaysian racing model. Slim and fit with an athletic model body, this girl is fine as.
$160 standard service per hour we fucked almost non-stop, from side to mish to anvil, this girl is nice and flexible. Lovely real moans as I penetrated her deep with her leg high up over my shoulder. In Asian cowgirl the sight of her body riding you is worth at least a hundred bucks. She took a hard and prolonged pounding without a single complaint that I'd have from some other WL's who'd hit the brakes on me at quarter time. Intense finish kissing in mish until I blew every last drop into the bag.