Town Hall protests

What's on your mind?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Town Hall protests

Unread post by path1k »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.ne ... /100320620

Thanks to the fantastic display of social distancing this happy bunch of people have demonstrated, case numbers will lower and our beloved brothels will re-open in no time!
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Re: Town Hall protests

Unread post by leghunter »

Cases will go up from as early as next week. Lockdowns will be extended indefinitely until cases go down. This will only make more people more angry, so further protest will ensue giving rise to more cases. It's a closed loop cycle, a hopeless situation. The only possible solution as I see it is get as many people vaccinated, as quickly as possible.
Either way, we'll be cockblocked holding our dicks in our hands until later this year.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Yes and thanks to conspiracy theories and antivaxxers , we may not get to vaccination goal for the next 6 months at least.
ratbastard

Unread post by ratbastard »

Get ready to get vaxxed 2 a year in order to be fully vaxxed. I've lost 2 friends with the vax, now I'm worried, I've had my 2 in May and June. If you look up adverse reactions, not using Google, but duck duck go, you'll see what I'm talking about. Now I'm starting to think these anti Vax era might have a point.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

I've lost 2 friends with the vax, now I'm worried
Sorry to hear about your friends, I imagine once international flights resume from 1st of December and someone brings C13 (South African Strain) to Australia it will like the Bondi taxi driver all over again and we're shut down for 4 months.