Hanna and Mimi at 181 McCredie St Guild West

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Hanna and Mimi at 181 McCredie St Guild West

Unread post by trashhammer »

Myself and tyrekicker dropped in 12 midday on Saturday , and we new who we wanted to book , and waited 30 mins for them to become available.

I had mimi ,blonded Chinese busty (real) ,pale skin ,cute face and booty, and a wonderful time getting everything I could hope for all packed into 30mins that I could handle. hot bj, daty , ball licking, some kissing, 69 , mish, cowgirl rev & fwd doggie finish. No time wasted and adorable petite cutie. Going back for at least 45min or 1hr is funds allow. My fave in Sydney at the moment.

Tyrekicker had a sweet looking but naughty Viet girl, great little petite figure and top attitude. He said she really goes for it to enjoy her own pleasure and lets you know when to step up the speed to get her off. Got hot bj first time he saw her, but was a bit covid spooked for that this visitand , but he said she was still pretty damn good fun and had an exhausting 45 min session with her. Would like to try her myself , but only if little blondie Mimi not there. At $90/30 mins ,both these girls are top value,

Not sure about Hanna's shifts but Mimi says she is on Mon to Wed and some Saturdays.