Linda new at 303 Beamish Campsie

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Linda new at 303 Beamish Campsie

Unread post by trashhammer »

Dropped in Wed and newgirl Linda , nice cute but sexy fave, below shoulder length hair, lovely enhanced bust, great shped and loves nipple attention. tiny bit of tummy and a small inking, but the booty was full shape, which you don't often get on Chinese girls (26-30yo ??) not much english but enough for fun and simple conversation and dirty talk. I see will this girl again as shes sucks and licks balls nicely (no dom) , her breasts were large and a joy watch, hold and kiss in cowgirl. Her booty shape, I could slam relentlessly and no backing off from her. If you want friendly , reactive, co-operative partner for some power sex , good hard finish, and after showering, some more goodbye sucking, to round off the session, Linda is a good call. Will go back and try a few more things , as quite an adorable vibe, and rutting that nice well rounded booty in doggie, was more than enough reward for me. 45 min was good value for sure.

Also spotted, then chatted to young cute petite girl Nicole ,who I had photo graphed a while back, from Forever young at Rockdale, but Linda was definately the right girl for what i wanted at the time.