2/42 Buffalo Rd Gladesville

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

2/42 Buffalo Rd Gladesville

Unread post by trashhammer »

NICKY at The Nightshade - 42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville. Phone 0498 100 011
Nicky is a well stacked and well bootied girl from Thailand, charming /cute attitude but very sexy, and yet down to earth at the same time. Did a 1 hour session with her and she was just wonderful, so I am going back. Long wavy hair, killer figure in the Latina style even though she is Thai. Beautiful caramel skin tone, great BBBJ and sex. can go as gentle or hard as you like. One of those girls that it is just a joy to be with. No time wasting and loves her work. A lovely face and smile, good english, and if you like full booties and bust on a fun sex partner, with a killer smile and eyes (who doesn't :), she might be just what you are after. Recommend 45 min or 1hr diamond service if you have the funds. You won't regret it. When i was there last week, and next weekend , she was doing Fridays and Sundays. but check with a call to reception to make sure. Yummy, yummy yummy !
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Nicky at Buffalo Rd

Unread post by path1k »

Sounds like this woman is Nightshade's equivalent of 219's Camilla.

Thanks for the intel, I'll give Nicky a sample and keep a lookout for any Arab woman I might stumble upon during my venture there.
mrmaxx

Unread post by mrmaxx »

Hey, this is the same Nicky who also works at Leabons lane Seven Hills under the same name she used to be the most popular girl in the shop as was giving more than massage for extra cash. She started doing full service at 42 and Ginza late last year. I agree with you very sexy girl and knows how to look after her customers she looks better in person than the photo on 42 website
I seen her last year at Leabons lane massage but she would not do CIM she may now at 42 can you confirm?
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Anyone have pictures share the link please
mrmaxx

Unread post by mrmaxx »

Person's Name : Nicky

Establishment : 42 Nightshade Gladesville

Date of Visit : Jan/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 42 Nightshade Gladesville

Rates : $260 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 solid, fake C cups

Nationality or Ethnic: Thai

My experience/comments : Booked Nicky a couple of weeks ago I have seen her a long time ago in massage shop. I think she looks better in person than her photos and looked as good as I remember
very friendly chatty.
Into the room and we tell each other how much we missed one another......
I'm quickly into the shower soon followed by Nicky shes straight Into BBBJ and she looks sexy as hell this last for a couple of minutes then out we go passes me the mouthwash and full on DFK she knows how to make her customers feel special.

She sits me on the edge of the bed for more BBBJ which feels fantastic. I lay her down and eat her for the next 5 minutes followed by more DFK then on with the dom for very deep cowgirl then followed by doggy I then stopped and ask her for CIM but she encourage me to fuck her more doggy I eventually blow and we are both exhausted.

We chat for a while and before I know it the hour is just about up she ask if I want to try again but I'm content just to chat and admire her tits and body great girl and service cant go wrong.

Has anyone got CIM with Nicky I didn't want to push the issue with her ?
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Very popular, didn’t find out at all.
mrmaxx

Unread post by mrmaxx »

Hey,
Was wondering if you got or was offered CIM by Nicky ? She didn't seem keen with me not complaining great girl and service just curious. Thanks
mrmaxx

Unread post by mrmaxx »

Hey anyone now where Nicky is working now have not seen her rostered on anywhere for some time ?
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Any one had sessions with new kiwi girl Sophie @ nightshade
Share your experience
bender
Site Admin

Buffalo Rd Gladesville

Unread post by bender »

Went back for another go with BBBJ queen ABC Jennifer, she is a plain kinda gal but good at sucking however not $170 good, she's also at 5 Marrickville
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Re: Buffalo Rd Gladesville

Unread post by Phil99 »

She goes around in different shops. Chatswood 60 and 45 George Street Clyde (cheaper rate). Her service is pretty good. I saw her at Chatswood 60, 3 years ago. Didn't opt for a repeat but a good one, with an ABC.