Some Action At Buffalo Rd Nightshade - 2 girl review.

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Some Action At Buffalo Rd Nightshade - 2 girl review.

Unread post by trashhammer »

ANGELA and ANNA reviews >

I have paid this venue a few visits to this venue in the last month. I haven't been there for years. A lot different now, with new, and might I say improved staff/management and rooms etc.

First visit, just a sortie, I met about 7 girls available at the time. I was actually after a tall girl, and after chatting with charming female receptionist , I left with a few tips for the following days on tallish girls. Returned a few days later and was introduced to ANGELA, a tall slim Chinese girl, with a definite model/air hostess vibe, which was exactly what I was after.

I went for 30 min silver service at $130 with Angela. In heels, the right height for me, pretty face, long wavy black hair, B + cups, slim hips cute little flawless booty, nice legs too. She was very polite and feminine, soft sexy voice. She did a little dancing for me in foreplay and touching up intro, Then quickly into some hot sensuous BJ, and I had to admire her figure in the mirror. So not wanting her to stop, I suffered her sweet torture for at least 15 or the 30 minutes, then into some good sex in standing, kneeling positions, and some mish. And all very nice reactive stuff it was from her too.
I actually went back again recently and had another good session, so that speaks volumes for her nice attitude and service.

Also been trying to get a booking with Japanese ANNA, who works Fri, Sat & Sun only (10am-8pm), and I finally got her, by booking on the phone on a Thursday (24 hrs prior to my booking, as suggested by reception as she is nearly always booked out in advance). However I did take precaution of dropping in one day and getting lightning intro, between clients.) And it was Wow ! I saw what the fuss was about, and I left a bit stunned.

Turned up early last Friday and she was already there getting ready for her day. Once into the room, same lovely vibe as the earlier intro. I opted for Diamond service at $170, as this was a doll that just 'had ' to be Daty'ed. Tall for Japanese, but that was in stiletto heels. Amazing figure, super slim, tiny waist, rubbery firm outstanding booty, long hair, slim well shaped legs. In BJ she insisted on going so deep she was gagging, but she kept repeating it. Whew!
Cowgirl bucking looked a dream in the mirror, and I noted she like watching herself going for it too, and so she should too.
Gorgeous piece of super energetic Japanese sexy fun. Will be seeing her again next week. Enuff said.

During the visits I have also spotted a busty very sweet girl Sunny, who has given me such nice intros 3 times, she deserves a booking just for that. Also a well put together and nicely bootied Thai girl, Alicia. 3 nice intros from her too. They are both on my dance card as soon finances allow. So plenty of variety, and quality Asians.

path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Some Action At Buffalo Rd Nightshade - 2 girl review.

Unread post by path1k »

219 had a tall girl on intro last week when I was there:

black hair, thick thighs, round bum, nice golden complexion (possibly Mediterranean mixed)

Only downside is no DATY.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Have seen a few of their Caucasian talent ,

Nina: hot body , early 20s, a bit cold in the room , offered DATY but no kissing. I think I was lucky to get Daty from her because she rejected to do it with one of my mates who booked her the following week.

Tatiana: Tall, mid 30s enhanced C cups, comes a bit chatty but princess syndrome, no Daty, no kissing nipples, overall not that great

Riley : good looking tall girl but a horrible service experience, wants to get tip for anything ( even if you want to kiss her legs!!) Definitely a time waster

There are a few others but frankly speaking I don't bother to check them again ( at least for local girls) , as service is way below what I get from a few Caucasian girls at Hunter hunnie, Chatswood 60 and of course Croydon.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

NICKY at The Nightshade - 42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville. Phone 0498 100 011
Nicky is a well stacked and well bootied girl from Thailand, charming /cute attitude but very sexy, and yet down to earth at the same time. Did a 1 hour session with her and she was just wonderful, so I am going back. Long wavy hair, killer figure in the Latina style even though she is Thai. Beautiful caramel skin tone, great BBBJ and sex. can go as gentle or hard as you like. One of those girls that it is just a joy to be with. No time wasting and loves her work. A lovely face and smile, good english, and if you like full booties and bust on a fun sex partner, with a killer smile and eyes (who doesn't :), she might be just what you are after. Recommend 45 min or 1hr diamond service if you have the funds. You won't regret it. When i was there last week, and next weekend , she was doing Fridays and Sundays. but check with a call to reception to make sure. Yummy, yummy yummy !