219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

What's on your mind?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Re: 219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

Unread post by Phil99 »

Seems recruiting girls has become very difficult and this is what I have noticed across many shops
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

Yeah I notice this too. Supply's short, quality generally down and demand is driving prices up. At this rate will be paying $250 plus an hour for 50 year old MILFS this time next year.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Had an average experience with Salem. Won't do a repeat with her, shop needs some real new talent.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

I have dropped in a few time in lst year , but not seen any mindblowing looker that i used to see there. if anything like young slim blondes without tats or Sth American hotties with good figures .... i would love to know.
Zenxxx

Unread post by Zenxxx »

Also looking for any slim or fit ladies. What happened to Jennifer the brazillian? Standard service but had a banging body and quite accommodating with positions.
Anyone tried Irina or cleo?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

I read somewhere that Irina is actually Asian, not sure about Cleo
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi Fellas
Yes Phill you’re right that Irina is an Asian,she is awesome and and her service is top notch if you get good connection and vibes ,her body and figure is 10/10 , highly recommend
BTW she’s well known us Natasha as well 😀👍
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Thanks Mart. Good to hear from you after a long time. I have seen Natasha way before Covid! She has changed her background number of times!! Thanks again.
That Guy

Unread post by That Guy »

Hey Phil99, thanks for giving Salem a go. I came in a few weeks ago and was a bit put off by her tattoos, not bad face though. I was really put off by Cleos body art, not interested when they have that many tattoos. Irina didn't look Asian to me at all, she just looked a bit older like Stella so I didn't go for her. In the end I went with Monica a second time and had a pretty enjoyable finish ;)

Just came out of there again today. Might give Jordan and Eva a go one day (they have this Kardashian look). I decided to try Latina Luisa and had a pretty decent time. She was nice and cute but didn't allow pussy play. I liked her better than Gaby though.

I'd like to give Kitty a go next, she has some tattoos but really like her petite figure aswell. Haven't had the chance to try her yet. Anyone been with Kitty before?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Yeh, I am sure Salem would have her regulars, nice and friendly girl but didn't do it for me. I think Irina is originally from Burma, so not your typical Asian face. Monica is amazing, I had so many great sessions with her. I love her skin tone and very tight body. Jordan I tried before covid nice girl and good service but not a repeat for me. Luisa was friendly but these days I prefer much younger girls. Kitty, I have heard mix reviews ( not in a forum) but from my mates who had booking with her. Thanks for sharing and good luck for your next adventure!
Zenxxx

Unread post by Zenxxx »

May have a crack at Irina. How old does she look?
I am fine with earlys 30s. And what services does she may provide? Any kissing?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Hi Team,

Anyone seen the new J girl Marissa at 219?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Phil99 wrote:
> Anyone seen the new J girl Marissa at 219?

I saw her and am not interested lol, wide face (not pretty but not ugly either) decent tits but skinny thighs.

I asked on intro if she allows daty, turns out that's an extra $50 - never have and never will pay an Asian woman extra when higher caliber woman of Arab or South American roots have provided that to me at no extra charge.

Anyways I decided to go with "Saylem"
mid - late 20's, heavily tatted petite babe.

Slender build, small perky tits, nipples aren't sensitive, had a go licking her pussy which she only seemed to enjoy slightly - managed to make her moan here and there but in no way does it fire her up like it did Mikayla or Camilla.

Pretty face, nice smile, slightest olive complexion.

Very warm personality.

Overall my experience with her was an 8/10, definitely will return for her again.

Anyone who's keen to know her exact age and background PM me (didn't want to post it here publicly in case it makes her too easy to identify outside the shop)

Stella would no doubt also have been a good root but not allowing daty is a deal breaker for me.
Zenxxx

Unread post by Zenxxx »

Anyone tried Taylor?
That Guy

Unread post by That Guy »

Hey Zenxxx, yeh I saw Taylor a couple of weeks ago. She was very standard, wasn't too into it with me. A few nice moments but won't see her again. Did you end up trying Irina?

I want to try Ashley but its hard to catch her. Anyone had Ashley?