219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

What's on your mind?
Bakertall123

Re: Croydon Pałace

Unread post by Bakertall123 »

A
Last edited by Bakertall123 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakertall123

Has anyone seen selena there
Bakertall123

path1k wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:09 am
Fake123 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:45 am Has anyone tried Erica?
Sure have, petite, young Asian woman.

I would describe her personality as "slightly friendly" - while not a complete starfish like Jennifer, at least she gave me a slight smile at intro and engaged in convo with me during our session.

Decent boobs for her size, can't remember if her nipples are sensitive BUT getting kicked downstairs doesn't seem to work for her (she's a smoker by the way so be warned of a slight tobacco twist)

Interesting enough I mention Erica in my review of Cindy in the hall of fame forum.

Overall my experience with Erica was 7/10

Not my best punt but definitely not a dud either, if ever my favourites aren't available such as Camilla or Isabella I'd definitely go with Erica again.

(I'm never seeing Selena or any other non daty woman again lol)
When was the last time u saw selena or Erisa haha
gregjones

Unread post by gregjones »

Saw Selena there a bunch of times. I always liked booking with her.
Bakertall123

Does she still work there thinking about making a booking
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

When was the last time u saw selena or Erisa
My first and only time with Selena would have been in mid 2015, last saw Erica in 2018/19.

Saw her again at intro but decided to give her a miss, she seemed a bit surprised about it.
Happypunt

Unread post by Happypunt »

On the topic of where are they now? Has anyone seen or heard Jordan, kiwi at Croydon for a couple of years leading into covid. She was an absolute delight and imho in the all time top 3 for this venue. If anyone has any intel , much appreciated. Happy New Year
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

If I remember correctly Jordan departed Croydon in 2018 along with Sasha.

Whether or not Jordan worked in another shop or is out of the industry is another matter.
Happypunt

Unread post by Happypunt »

Thanks for the intel. Hope to find another like her one day. Cheers.
Bakertall123

Has anyone seen selena is she still working? Has she moved to another shop? Cheers
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

No mate
Probably in isolation
anonymousman

Unread post by anonymousman »

Haven't been there since 2019. COVID been a massive pain in the ass. The only girl I've seen that appears regularly on the roster there now is Jennifer. Nice looking but poor experience on the whole. Pussy and blowjob felt very good but very inattentive and detached. Most girls even offer to take the condom off for you to trash it after you are finished but not with her. Just very disconnected and wanted things over ASAP. This was back in late December 2018 saw her once and never again. A few days later early in January 2019 saw Sharni (Indian background) for a fantastic experience. Saw her multiple times and never disappointed. Other highlights were Valentina (colombian) and Giselle. Selena I saw twice, once in late 2015 and another in 2017 (I think) and i'll admit they were good sessions. Very attentive and made a very strong effort.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Welcome anonymous dude!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

anonymousman wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:52 pmThe only girl I've seen that appears regularly on the roster there now is Jennifer. Nice looking but poor experience on the whole. Pussy and blowjob felt very good but very inattentive and detached. Most girls even offer to take the condom off for you to trash it after you are finished but not with her. Just very disconnected and wanted things over ASAP. This was back in late December 2018 saw her once and never again.
Yup Jenny and Angelina are known for their good looks but Starfish experience, late 2018 would have been when I also first booked Jenny.
Other highlights were Valentina (colombian) and Giselle.
Never had the chance to try Giselle but Valentina was such a babe! Definitely one of the top 5 punts I ever had at Croydon.

If you haven't tried Camilla I recommend you get right on it! She's usually rostered Saturday mornings.

I also had a good time with Mia on a Sunday morning (hope you're into tall chicks)
anonymousman

Unread post by anonymousman »

Thanks for the welcome and feedback.

If it's the same Camilla then I think she has been there for many years (on and off). She'd be probably on top of my list to try as she seems to be very well reviewed and being there such a long time probably also supports the good feedback. I'll see how this COVID thing goes and when I am comfortable I will go back and share more feedback. Are they still requiring the QR code scans? I have a feeling this will probably be scrapped in the near future (there were some comments suggesting this by the Deputy Premier of NSW about a week or more ago as things go into the next phase).

The girls that are my favourite are the ones that generally provide a more sensual experience (or closer to that). My top experiences at 219 (although some of these girls may be permanently no longer working here):-

Valentina (Colombian): Very cuddly, passionate and 100% effort in all aspects to make you cum which includes foreplay, oral and intercourse. Very pleasant and makes you feel comfortable as well. A great example of your typical attractive passionate latina/South American girl. There's a continually growing population of South Americans (particularly Colombians) who come out here for study and work opportunities and quite a few end up staying on. Some do enter this line of work and are certainly not shy.

Giselle (Lebanese Australian mix): Thick, curvy and attractive. Probably my favourite body type. She was not as touchy/feely/cuddly as Valentina but very pleasant/accommodating. Oral was very good and sex was very good. Particularly she was very good with reverse cow girl position and manipulating her PC muscles which could make you cum very quickly. A highlight.

Sharni (Fijian-Indian): Thick, curvy and a pretty face. Oral and sex very good. Not quite as cuddly as Valentina but more so than Giselle. Like the other 2 very open to requests for which ever position you enjoy. Seems to particularly like doggy very good in cowgirl (particularly front facing).

Other highlights.

Selena (possibly South American): Very thick, maybe a bit too much so in my opinion but it probably benefits in making her tits even that much bigger. I found her to be very pleasant and willing to try anything I suggested. She even initiated a position where she would lie down upside down so I fuck her mouth with my cock - first time for me. Cowgirl front facing was good and made me cum. She was also very cuddly afterwards. I wasn't as attracted to her as the other 3 above but A+ for effort made is due here.

Mai (or May?). She said she was Japanese. I typically don't go for the tight bodied girls quite as much as the thick curvy ones but certainly an exception in Mai's case. Very attractive with beautiful smooth skin without even any stubble anywhere (she said she was completely lasered down below). Very good oral and happy to try multiple positions. Best position was both of us facing each other legs open which made me cum. Unfortunately it's unlikely she will ever return but she was a very good example of while there is a greater focus on Aussie, South American, etc girls at 219 that it is good for there also be some asians sprinkled into the mix (despite the fact there are plenty of asian-only establishments).

Mikhayla (no idea what nationality but white (European background?)). I only saw her once but came too quickly in missionary in her very tight pussy. Foreplay with lubed handjob was good and she made me cum twice in the session. I'm not putting her in the top group because I only managed to see her once, unlike the others. Like May she had very nice smooth skin.

That's all I have time for now, will post more on other experiences. But as a brief sum up of the worst ones - largely due to comparative lack of effort, engagement, etc - Jennifer (Brunette, Brazil), Kelly (black/african). I do acknowledge sometimes 2 people can just match up poorly and they may have otherwise been Ok with others.