219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

What's on your mind?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Re: Croydon Pałace

Unread post by Phil99 »

Very difficult to find a young one without princes syndrome willing to give a good service at reasonanle rates, but best of luck mate, let us know about it
Rick88

Unread post by Rick88 »

Ok I see. So, are there any size 6 girls there at Croydon? Their ladies list doesn’t seem to show a size 6 there... I might skip the daty for a size 6 lady, as long as they have an awesome figure. Thanks lads
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi mate
If you want to stick to Croydon, there are not many Girls with awesome figures , but I highly recommend Arianna (Hungarian blonde 👱‍♀️, before 30s , very attractive figure , open mind, easy going and of course top notch sexual skills,
Second choice should be Gabby (but this Lady is reserved for very experienced players who knows well how to use the tools otherwise you will be finished in few minutes (ha,ha).TBC
Good luck fella!!!
Rick88

Unread post by Rick88 »

Ah righto. Well I might pay Croydon another visit again and ask for Arianna. Thanks for the tip! And I’m not just limiting myself to Croydon Palace, but they do have fairly decent rates there. If there’s any recommendation outside of Croydon, I’m all ears to it :) thanks again
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi Bro
What about your recommendation around Sydney?🤔
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

^ Not sure if you're asking Rick88 or all us?
Anyway I would recommend giving Sexy 9 Bankstown a try if you've had no luck at Croydon.

One time I had an amazing session with "April" ½ Portuguese ½ Indonesian
Most sensitive nipples I've ever played with and sucked on.

Another time with an Armenian MILF who's curves were to die for, comes close to being a rival with Camilla if only she had the same squirting potential.
Rick88

Unread post by Rick88 »

I haven’t been to too many places, but I did see Fern from Liaisons last year and she was great.... other privates I have met are Doll Malisha and Sophia Moretti, but they have both left now. I’ll try book in a date with Arianna in the near future. I found this ad online, and was just wondering if anyone has visited and would recommend this place?? It looks like a house in Burwood with latinas. Thanks https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4683 ... rwood.html
asheton

Unread post by asheton »

That private Latina setup is one of a 'Bermudas Triangle' I've had on my list for a while. Other ones are Latin House Strathfield and Latin Girls Australia in Rhodes. Hell, you could make it a square by adding Latin Love in Lidcombe as well.

Bit reluctant because of the semi-private faffing around factor and the expectation of nothing much more than a standard service.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

I wont waste my time with other shops really....over the years its been proven to me that no other shop in Sydney can come close to Croydon for service and value for money. I have been to sexy9 only once and didnt find it as good as 219....maybe it was a wrong day / time but its quite far from where I live and not gonna dip in there again....btw I know Lily at 219 used to own sexy9 before!!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Update on Valentina:
Since no later than the 3rd of September, 2020 she had a child and is now happily settled with her boyfriend/husband.

Looks she won't be returning to the industry anytime soon, hang onto those memories fellas!
Fake123

Unread post by Fake123 »

Hi

Has anyone tried Anna? Advertised as a Nepalese

Could you please describe her body and service?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

I'll be sure to ask for Anna on intro once shop re-opens, another matter is whether she ends up returning back to 219.
Fake123

Unread post by Fake123 »

Has anyone tried Erica? Filipina advertised.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Fake123 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:45 am Has anyone tried Erica?
Sure have, petite, young Asian woman.

I would describe her personality as "slightly friendly" - while not a complete starfish like Jennifer, at least she gave me a slight smile at intro and engaged in convo with me during our session.

Decent boobs for her size, can't remember if her nipples are sensitive BUT getting kicked downstairs doesn't seem to work for her (she's a smoker by the way so be warned of a slight tobacco twist)

Interesting enough I mention Erica in my review of Cindy in the hall of fame forum.

Overall my experience with Erica was 7/10

Not my best punt but definitely not a dud either, if ever my favourites aren't available such as Camilla or Isabella I'd definitely go with Erica again.

(I'm never seeing Selena or any other non daty woman again lol)
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Fake123 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:45 am Has anyone tried Erica? Filipina advertised.
Have you started fantasizing about all these girls bro in the middle of this lockdown?!