185 Military, revisit Shasha

What's on your mind?
peterpecker

185 Military, revisit Shasha

Unread post by peterpecker »

a

My first review of Shasha was back last year. Shasha has returned from a trip to Shenzhen but I hadn’t been able to make it in, being stuck interstate. I viewed a small lineup here as it was the evening and busy. Nothing jumping at me so I asked the boss where Shasha was, half an hour he said, so I waited. Another punter joined me and we chatted. He got a small set of girls to view also and chose Cindy a slim girl with big fake breasts. He got what he wanted he said as he was a lover of the larger breasts.

In came Shasha and she embraced me with a dfk, she remembered me which is impressive. Off we went for $150 of fun for an hour.

Into the room and some nice dfk action, as I undid her bikini to reveal those nice C cups, enhanced. She slipped her heels off as she undressed me and led me into the shower by taking my hard cock for a walk like you would the labrador down to the park.

We showered together, then dried off and Shasha sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned me to bring my cock to her mouth. Which I did, then I suggested some DATY, she came quickly. About 10 minutes of BBBJ action, paying close attention to everywhere ensued, Shasha is superb here. I knew her routine from last year, BBBJ cum, quick recovery then round two. Somehow I managed to hold off and it was on with the dom and doggy to start. Shasha allowed me to slowly build up the pace until she came with a small trickle over her arse. She slipped her heels off as she said she should get on top. Which she did, after ten or so minutes here, she was getting tired so I suggested mish.

This is her fave for cumming and she came again afer some mish, sidesaddle and legs over the shoulders.

We both had a quick shower as we were perspiring and she went straight back into BBBJ, at one point getting me to assist as she spat on my cock and sucked the end. She really wanted me to cum, there were 10 or so minutes left, I was having so much fun I didn’t want it to end. So as time was marching on I focussed on shooting my load into her mouth, which I did, she spat some of it out but I’m sure she must have swallowed some, as she took a while to take her mouth off my cock. She showered and did a mouthwash and came back and continued to BBBJ me until the pesky alarm on her phone rang out.

Shasha is highly recommended. She is pretty and very friendly with a great pleasing nature, I personally would try to see her during the day when she has more energy. On the way out I asked the boss which days she works and he said Saturdays and Sundays, during the week, only a very little as she is studying.