Latina seekers thread ???

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Latina seekers thread ???

Unread post by trashhammer »

I am getting PMs about where to find Latinas that are good value and hot.
Not sure how big this niche really is in the market place.

But I for one am sick of seeing female on tv like Miss Grande, Sophia Vergara, Salma Sayek, and all the stunners in the beauty comps etc. and not having knowledge of where to go to feed my desire for Latina action.

I will post what i know here, and if there is enough interest we will gladly start a designated Latina Chaser thread where us addicts can compare notes and findings.

Know this mostly general knowledge stuff , but there are a few undercover under the radar places, so if you writeabout them be discreet, or they may dissappear. use Pms for delicate info please.

Marlenes
Lena an 4 other . Lina on sat and sun only 10am to 7pm . booking essential $125/30min
Despite not advertising with us anymore , I must honestly say ,this place is the most likely to have qualitylooking girls out of all the shops i know at the moment.

Pendle Hill
spotted 2 there in 30's but well stacked, one the tarty side but somehow Latina's get away with it more, not too expensive. Shop called No.1

Croydon 219 Elizabeth.
I havent been a customer there since Latina's i tried there left , so you guys might have some up to date info on Latinas at 219. Evertime I visit there the Latinas are always busy, hence no sessions in a while; i guess i should getin there early one day and have a sticky beak, as i may be missing out on something good.

Midas
they have quality looking girls there in general , and now have 4 or 5 Latinas there who are proving to be extremely popular . spotted a small extremely busty one and a tallish slender one. check Midas using search words to find out mentions in my new girl reports for each month.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Latina seekers thread ???

Well , went to a small red brick house with a garage on the left and 3 winows , a small matching brick wall at the front. They have a website , in Strathfield residential street, they give address and a pic of the house on phone text. In these cases i ask for that, with good reason asyou will see in the next reort below.

The website didnt use fake pics and the one featured was there and had a sweet Wednesday Adms face , booty good shape not trim , a second girl had massive bust DD with no bra support, not bad, but both as nice mannered as they were just didnt ring the bell forme with nokissing of bbbj or tans. spotted a 3rd girl dressing to go home (it was 9.30pm) I must admit I felta bit bad as they were both very smiling a sweet natured girls, but at $180 30mins , up against Marlene's Lina at $125, I am afraid Lina's the winner by a mile. I must say the 2 girls weren't rude at all with a no deal, and were polite tot he end.My heart concious said, do the cute little one, but my hardened punter wallet said...No. maybe if you aren't hunting Latin glamma's , but girl next door type, might suit you.

Tried my luck at 118 Croydon Rd where i had seen the stunners, but an old male voice answered from behind the closed front door, new resident . Oooops. See what i mean about getting aphone call and house pic. So they have shifted somewhere else .They had a website too,so i will have to go back to scratch and see if that is still up.

99% sure they were the same group of girls the place above , as quality was vastly different.

So there we go , my first laina sortie missian ... a fail . hope you Latin Booty Chasers,
( lets call ourselves LBC's) have more luck than i did tonight : (
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

219 Croydon did offer Valentina (Colombian) starting late 2017, stayed around for a year. She's all but resigned from this business.

Jennifer (Brazil) still works Sunday arvos.

I don't know if Maria (Vanezuelan) is still rostered but if she is I'd give her a miss, her looks and body are on point but she complains when you try to penetrate her saying she's "too tight" down there...

Sexy 9 Bankstown has had more misses than hits lately but still worth a peek from time to time.

Latina House Croydon (like the name suggests) is a haven for South Americans BUT service is average for the high prices they charge (no kissing or pussy licking) $280 for 1 hour.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Found a great Brazilian girl if you don't mind some ink. Giselle Cherryblossoms 5 Alan st Fairfield . Tall bust , very attractive face , big wonderful bootie and killer accent. Passionate and expressive , and best attitude I have had from a non Asian which is why I am headed there today for a repeat performance for an hour session this time. Although she gives great value in 30 min session it's like torture not have extra bit of time. Her whispering Brazilian dirty talk in your ear as pound into her. See how long you last hahaha. My fave girl in the city at the moment. Note she only works one or two days 10am to 4pm.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

trash does she allow clients to lick her pussy and are her boobs real?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Last month i got to do a couple of session with a Latina out a Cherryblossoms, called Gissele, love girl , tall , supersized booty , nice rack , great face and fuck like you wanna Latina to fuck. her vibe is addictive , and gonna see her a few times for sure. Great sexy face and vibe is what got me.

Also found some busty hot Latinas from Venezuala, Brazil and 2 from Colombia at of all places MIDAS at marrickvile , stunners , would do every one of them. not sure how far they go but hoping the Latina;s a bit more open minded and daring...and excitable. But will be a budget hit to try all of them . So if you have tried any , plz gimmee the lowdown on any of them. i think i have mentioned them in my monthly New Girl posts for Midas.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

A shop in Marrickville offers Latin woman? Wow that's news to me, just assumed all shops there only include cheap Asian woman.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Midas is a high class massage shop. But if you really like latinas, well worth a look. I got some info and have met 2 of them. Will put info on Latina thread tonight.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Latinas at Midas

Milan -from Columbia, coffee coloured skin tone, large eyes, D cups, big smile, cute AND sexy.

Camilla - from Columbia , large bust possibly D+ cups, blonde hair, olive complexion, sexy face and her booty is star of the show for me.

Natalia - from Venezuela, tanned, naturally D cup busty, yet petite awesome shaped booty, long black hair and has a vivacious smile, tiny waist, breathtaking for a Latina lover like myself.

Tina - from Columbia , only does Wed nights, natural c+ cup bust, tanned, sex/cute style, hourglass figure, vivacious look.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

TH my inbox is being a cunt and not allowing me to send PM's for whatever reason so in response to your inquiry, Latina Houses current address is 6 Rickard Rd, Strathfield

Disclaimer: they don't allow you to lick their pussy.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Thankx path1k , you fucking legend .

This what i am looking for , without having to go private. Sophie is a Latin TV gym trainer .
Good Lord ! We all have a dream , this is mine.

Below her is an old shot of Lynda Carter , before she got the Wonderwoman TV series part, late 70's.
Read her wiki, she is 1/4 Spanish...Acceptable, looks better a brunette though. Always wondered why i liked her . Now i know.
Attachments
Daphne Joy.jpg
Daphne Joy.jpg (52.77 KiB) Viewed 21770 times
Wonder Woman.jpg
Wonder Woman.jpg (89.37 KiB) Viewed 21770 times
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

The PMs and inbox are a bit fiddly in phpbb, messages sit there till they are read, plus you have a limit, so get in there and delete any old stuff or irrelevant stuff out of your trays, if that don't fix it let me know
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Best ever Latina dbl 45 min video top this ?
https://www.xnxx.com/video-60iry10/luna ... some_scene
napoleon33

Unread post by napoleon33 »

Daniela from Glebe ...a real Colombian
Seems that all Colombians are in Sydney ! Wowww ...now more choices, before we used to think that we had just few Latino girls to choose from but now with Latin Girls in Croydon and Strathfield we are more than happy, they are superb, Gorgeous, young, natural beauty.polite and worth it.
Lima is a hooker from the past , Sammy was a Divine but let’s move on !

Abou
The girl Lima is out of the game ...
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT !

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT !

And who got to marry this Brazilian model ?
On old white haired balding guy, a banker with millions to splurge.

Anyways , put this as my screen saver , just to remind me to never give up the hunt for the ultimate Latina hooker. They have got to be out there guys.
I am following a lead on a multi nationality massage place in Ultimo that has a few . Watch this space !

Meanwhile , cry over this .... Larissa Andrade pic >
Attachments
Larrissa Andrade.jpg
Larrissa Andrade.jpg (115.31 KiB) Viewed 21360 times