No doggie for you...

What's on your mind?
Heresjonny

No doggie for you...

Unread post by Heresjonny »

Lately I've had a but of a problem. Until recently it's never been a problem.
The last 6 or so times I've visited a WL, when asking for some Doggie, I've been told " No, you're too big!." Now I love an ego boost as much as the next guy, but I'm not that big.

And until recently, with over 60 different WLs, it's never been a problem.

These are all Asians.

Is it just me?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: No doggie for you...

Unread post by path1k »

Man, can't believe you're even posting this...
Find a woman who's service you like and become her regular (In your case, allows you to do her doggy style)

I'd suggest asking WL you meet during intro if they'll allow you to do doggy.

Until one says yes, she's yours.

I was naive when I started participating in the "punting game", the first woman I ever bought time with allowed me to lick her down at 219 Croydon so I assumed every other girl will also allow me to, I couldn't have been more wrong.
Heresjonny

I did have a regular. Anything was okay. And I mean anything. Any hole. Any way. Any where. Bareback, too. But that wasn't for me.

Now I only get to punt occasionally at different places, different days times. No consistency.

Until this last batch no one ever said no. Not one. This is a recent occurrence.

Maybe I was just lucky before??

Puzzled is all....
mihoakira

Unread post by mihoakira »

Doggie with a big cock is amazing!

I love the big guys that only have to take it out about half way before thrusting back in. Fuck, that’s a turn on.

I’ve worked with some very small girls that are scared of really big cocks at first, but once you have one, you can’t stop. I love watching a big cock go into a small babe, especially in cowgirl.

And the biggest I’ve had was about 40cm, which I think is 16 inches. Holy shit, it was amazing.
Heresjonny

Let's fuck!
ratbastard

Unread post by ratbastard »

[quote=mihoakira post_id=68358 time=1559137761 user_id=35289]
Doggie with a big cock is amazing!

I love the big guys that only have to take it out about half way before thrusting back in. Fuck, that’s a turn on.

I’ve worked with some very small girls that are scared of really big cocks at first, but once you have one, you can’t stop. I love watching a big cock go into a small babe, especially in cowgirl.

And the biggest I’ve had was about 40cm, which I think is 16 inches. Holy shit, it was amazing.
[/quote]

16 inches, that's amazing considering the world record is 13.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

I can make mine 13" by folding it in half