Ella at Sakura

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Ella at Sakura

Unread post by trashhammer »

I went down last night, 7.30pm in search of Olivia or Amanda, a very tall slim model like Chinese girl with bobbed black hairstyle. Amanda not there and was set to see Olivia, but my tip giver, the lady receptionist recommended Ella , and after meeting her i agreedto change my focus.
I took a showerfor my 30 min session of Gold Service (more on that later) which is $140/30. I had asked Ella not to undress til i was out of the shower. Took her over to the fuull leng wall mirror, and slowly lifted littletight dress over her cheeks. oh lord gimmee strength. What to turned out to be even more amazing were her all real pefect pert C cup breasts. Ella is extremelysensitive all over and each stroke on her beautiful naked tall figure was met with roans, body shakes and goosebumps (which you cant fake).

then Ella gave me full on GF tongue kissing , quite fervant and passionate. She then dropped to knees and gave me complete tackle worship for 5 mins or so. i then returned the pleasure for her with Daty, and she was so in tune with her pleasure zones i got the impression she would have glady lay there squirming panting for the entire session.But time to more on to sexx.

Ella began with romping, wiggling cowgirl where she totally lost her self in the pleasure zone. Wonderful to just lie there and watch enjoy herself. Her breasts were a joy to play with. she seemed like she was in another world, i know i was.
anyways followed with doggie, and the kneeling into her wishhboned legs. I went as hard and fast as i could and she was (having no english to speak of) giving me 2 thumbs up signals amongst the mayhem going on between us. Fuuuuuck me , this the shit!

Took er too the vanity mirror for some standing doggie with her in cross wrist hand lock on her hips, so there was no recoil , no escaspe for her. great view. then back to bed for sidesaddle doogie finish. Whew ! Awesome session, great looking girl with top attitude and skills.

Note ! Now a recent develpement
57 has now got all the Gold Service girls ( super bj , 69 and passionate deep kissing all standard) and the silver service are at the Albion St shop 43? i think. Mind you Silver Service was still hot too . Absolutely no complaints from me with any of the girls so far. Am thinking tall Amanda has moved there.
I have to say differance at this shop Silver OR Gold , the girls attitudes have been , happy, warm and passionate from all the girls i have tried so far. talking to management it seems girls are made aware that only great attitude girls will remain there. I havent had a bad one yet, Yes they are probably showing me cream of the crop, but all I can say is try any of the ones i have tried there so for , and you are pretty much gonna have a good run, as i have.