Establishment :.Bare.bunnies
Date of Visit: 16/10/18
Contact Details/Address/Weblink02) 9623 4058
47 Queen St - St Marys
Rates: $150/hr
Size/shape: 5'2" size 6-8
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese Taiwanese, passable English skills
Services Provided:FS,.CBJ.
Value for money/recommend?: Abso-fucking-lutely.

Had just finished a job out west, as I do occassionally, and as i had previously tracked down Nikki of Blacktown8 to Bare Bunnies in St Mary's, i called to see if she was available. Rang the mamasan who said Nikki wasn't available but suggested I try Claire. From her description I remembered her in the lounge area on a previous visit because she was a standout stunner.
She's just looks the whole package to me.
Young, cascading below the shoulders chestnut brown wavy hair (which just bounces around when she's was later gone bouncing on me - I always get a bit disappointed when a gal with gorgeous hair ties it up as soon as they get undressed )
She's beautifully curved but fit, and she was wearing a rainbow tube top and short black skirt with her natural C cups looking like Ds on her small frame threatening to pop out. She had the heavy eye shadow and lashes that said sexy with out being over the top slutty( which I don't actually mind). Any way, most of you guys have probably had the same experience when you see one of the girls that just grabs your eyes Nd your nuts. I remembered her because I had thought about cancelling my appointment, which I usually don't even consider except on just a few occasions.

Anyway, I said yes to mamasan and went to St Marys. Buzzed in and mamasan formally introduced her and I was already taken in by her smile.
I followed her to one of the rooms, which are quite nice and clean. It's an old renovated boarding house so it has those nice high ornate ceilings. This room had a four poster bed which is fun if you are imaginative.
Into the room, had a quick shower - warning some times the hot water takes forever and it did this time but I was getting horny already so a cool shower wasn't too bad.
So on to the bed, she has a quick shower and comes out wrapped in a towel, and did i mention her hair? Beautiful.
I got out of bed and gently embraced her fully and we kissed lightly on the lips, I could tell she a bit reticent about kissing but she didn't say know, you know turning her face slightly as you move in for a lip lock and maybe some LFK or even DFk. I undo her towel and I edge her to the bed as we continue to kiss. Now since I feel she's a bit hesitant, she knows I have been to see someone. So I show her my willingness to spend time on her and invite myself to some fine dining at the Y. She is truly a Bare Bunny. Guys, here's a tip, start of soft but she likes it hard, took me a bit of time to work out her preference but once you got it she's moaning and squirming, juices pouring out, she's grabbing my head, but sometimes she's pulling away because it's too intense and then she came. Wow, just wow. She sat up and she wobbled a bit and her eyes were glazed. Don't you just love it when you find a gal that really enjoys it? Because it just changed the dynamics I find. She's relaxed, she knows I'm prepared to use the time I paid for to make her feel good.
So now there's more linger behind the kisses, her hands wander more, so do mine. She has such a cute firm derriere and that's how I know she's still in her 20s.
So I stand up to get a drink and she lays down her side and using her mouth smoothly lips on a dom. Theres some licking and sucking of the bells but she gives a great a great CBJ with various positions , including her on her back and while she is sucking me I lean over a flick her clit with my tongue and I can feel her body quiver a bit.
On to the bed and she's slowly lowers herself on to me as she stares straight into my eyes. . She starts cowgirling me and I like I said, I just love that hair bouncing away. After a while I pull her down to kiss her, then roll her over for some missionary.
Ok, here is the surprise, for me anyway. And I can't say too much because I'm not sure its gonna be there for everyone, she might have to be in the mood. No, it's not Anal. But it was during doggy. After we first kissed, I knew not to expect a wildcat nymphomaniac etc. But she's starting to change. She's looking in the mirror as I'm doggying and she really getting into it, wiggling her ass, pushing back to meet the thrust and then she asks me to grab her back. I wasn't really understanding it but eventually she shows me it's like grabbing a roll of her skin in your griplike a cross between a deep tissue rub and a full hand pinch. Please don't do this without asking or being asked, you might get upset her. Anyway I won't describe it here any further but this was new to me. And it was different enough for me to blow in to the dom there And then.by his time I was soaking in sweat, and we just lay there exhausted, well, me more than her.
We finished on our sides facing each other, chatting and kissing.
It was definitely one of my best punts for a very long time
I would have preferred bbbj, but who knows what will happen on my next visit which I might even drive out there even if I'm not on a job.
So summary, WoW WoW. Beautiful, Sexy, Wild, perfect body

I know the last reviewer had a poor experience there but this was an awesome experience. Not sure how long she is gonna be there for but I'm heading back ASAP
As usual, treat the ladies with respect and the rewards can be often outstanding, and as always YIEMV.

Here's to the Joys of discovery!

lance