Miho Akira - Outcall Massage

What's on your mind?

Miho Akira - Outcall Massage

Unread post by 001001001 »

Disclaimer - I know Miho from where she used to work and we've kept in touch.

I'm in Sydney for work and I called her and she said she's started her own business, an outcall massage service.

Miho is stunning. She's Malaysian, around 28 - 30 and has this beautiful face. You can't help but look into her eyes. Her body is hot, too. Her breasts are perfect and she's very trim.

Anyway, I got a bodyside massage with her which was a dream. She arrived at my hotel room, professionally dressed and after the payment and a quick catchup, she led me to to the shower. Miho loves to tease, so I was happy for her to spend lots of time in the shower with me. She knows her way around.

Shower time ends and we go to the bed. She puts a few towels down to stop the oil going on the sheets. Luckily she did as she must has unloaded half a bottle of oil onto her body, pouring it all over her perfect boobs. She then slid all over my back, using every part of her body to rub and grind into me.

When she asked me to turn over, I was barely in control of my senses. I just lay back and writhed around while this petite goddess stroked me to an amazing climax...

Miho then cleans up and we go back to the shower. She fools around with me a bit and gets me really excited again. There's no time left in our session and I ask if I can extend. Tragically, she's got another appointment that she has to get to, but I've booked her again for next week.

You can reach her on https://www.mihoakira.com/
mihoakira

Re: Miho Akira - Outcall Massage

Unread post by mihoakira »

Oh Kisses!

Thanks for the great review.
mihoakira

Hi Guys - I'm now doing Incalls and Full Service Sex!
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by marks2323 »

mihoakira wrote:Hi Guys - I'm now doing Incalls and Full Service Sex!
Fuck me you are a sexy little thing. Going to book you Saturday. Mmm cant wait
earmuff.

Unread post by earmuff. »

If I were to visit can I cum more than once?
Also is DATY available?
mihoakira

Hey Earmuff!

Usually, in a massage, you'd come once at the end. But I'll make sure that the build up is intense and your orgasm is explosive. If you want to come more than once, that's OK. Just let me know when you book.

If you want to fuck, you can come twice.

I don't usually let customers lick my pussy. I have a couple of regulars that I'm ok with, but we'd have to get to know each other over a few sessions.

Call me on 0426 380 978 - I have a few times free today and tomorrow.
hooker_hunter101

Unread post by hooker_hunter101 »

Are the pictures on your website you ?
mihoakira

Hi Hooker Hunter,

No, the pictures are of a model.

I have very distinctive tatts and I don’t want my family, friends or work colleagues accidentally seeing me like that.

I’m working on getting pics that show me without giving away my identity.

I do state on my site that the pics are for illustrative purposes only. The designer and I chose to use this model as we both felt she was the closest body fit for me.
hooker_hunter101

Unread post by hooker_hunter101 »

Thanks Miho, also one more question before I see you , are your tits natural or enhanced ? ;)
mihoakira

My sweet boobies are all natural. And I love to use them during a massage.
turnitup

Unread post by turnitup »

Be more enticing to see actual photos of you on your website. Indicative pictures mean absolutely bugger all to making a booking!!
Just my opinion.
Clevo

Unread post by Clevo »

I thought the pics on the website were really her,well i would like to see real pics of her before making a booking. There is no use going to all that trouble and rocking up at her front door just to do a 180 deg turn and walk away.
mihoakira

You won’t turn around ;)

I’d rather be straight up honest than disappoint you, though.

I’m working on getting real pics. It’s really expensive to get high quality photos, and a girls gotta eat. Also, some of the photographers I’ve met have been total sleaze bags.

Anyway, I’ll let you all know when I get my photos done and my site updated.
Clevo

Unread post by Clevo »

Miho,
I will give you a tip that will cost you nothing ! I know someone that has an instagram following of over 19000 , he gets approched by pro photograpers regularly if they can use his photos.What type of camera do you think he uses? If i tell you will never believe me, but i will tell you because i watch him take the photos and then he downloads it on his Instagram page and i witness it .Are you ready ?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Iphone 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right ! Iphone 7!!!!!!
Over 1000 photos.
mihoakira

I completely agree! Phones can take fantastic photos.

I’m looking for photos that I can use on my site as well as in print and other offline media. I’m after a specific look and feel and it’s important to me that I get it right. Basically, I want my photos to look like they came from a studio to reflect the level of service I provide. And this look can only come from a studio and a professional photographer. I’ve tried to get the level of quality myself, but just can’t quite get there.

My personal insta accounts draw attention too, and I just use a phone. I also use phones and my own DSLR to update my other businesses websites and I’m happy with the outcome for those particular businesses.

I love my mihoakira.com site. My amazing web guy and I have spent a lot of time getting it the way I want it. I’ll get the images up to the standard that I want one day, and I’ll be sure to let you know when I do ;).