Yuki - Thai 50kg pocket rocket - with pics

What's on your mind?
bender
Site Admin

Yuki - Thai 50kg pocket rocket - with pics

Unread post by bender »

Disclaimer: Yuki was tipped off to give me VIP service. However I was blown away and she did not appear to be doing anything out of the ordinary so would say this is more or less how she is with everyone. Firstly she has a slightly strong looking face, but don't be put off, she is 50kg of toned Thai pocket rocket with natural boobies! Yuki has a very sensitive touch and I would say her massage service would be excellent. Today I picked full service, if you want you pay an extra $30 and pick something off the extras menu - sorta like diamond service. Anyway getting sucked off by this goddess was a pleasure to behold (request room 2 so you can have the ceiling mirror). Then she jumped on top and expertly humped me like a yoga instructor or something it was sensational! She is so fit and small, I guess she goes to the gym or pilates or something. Got her right near the edge of the bed to get more of that pussy what a feeling. We ran out of time, and I was thinking of extending. Finally doggy was off the charts and I didn't last long. I don't know why it is that some girls are a standout. Some sessions just knock your sox off and it's hard to say why. I can recommend Thai Yuki without exaggeration and I reckon her massage would also be right up there (this joint offers both FS and massage).
Attachments
front.jpg
front.jpg (86.15 KiB) Viewed 8974 times
side.jpg
side.jpg (60.39 KiB) Viewed 8974 times
knees.jpg
knees.jpg (46.86 KiB) Viewed 8974 times
ass.jpg
ass.jpg (57.96 KiB) Viewed 8974 times
snapper.jpg
snapper.jpg (50.03 KiB) Viewed 8974 times
marks2323