Molloy8986

Re: Marlene’s forum reports

Unread post by Molloy8986 »

Cheers pal
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Yes I do remember her Claudine ... another with Dred locks and also Brazilian coco with huge tits loved that place but got to expensive
Molloy8986

teazzer wrote:
> Yes I do remember her Claudine ... another with Dred locks and also
> Brazilian coco with huge tits loved that place but got to expensive

Dont recall her having dreds
Would love to know if shes still in the game around somewhere
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Wasn’t Claudine with the Dreds was another girl ... but also remember Claudine
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

No they are still open for biz, just rang today to check out the latina content there these days. The star for me was always lina , she is still on week ends, but i want to drop in and see some other new latinas they might have on.
anyone seen any other goodies their, Latinas i mean.

Expensive, well only when you get addicted to someone like I did and saw them 15 times haha.
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

30 times!!!! Lina
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi Fellas, just come back from Marlenas’s the new Star is born up there Bonnie,she’s one of most amazing Wl which I met in my life,incredible beautiful face, chocolate skin , girlfriend experience 1000% and the roots Aboriginal/Persian , you can imagine????, First day today (virgin but well experienced) Ohhh !!!!
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Good lord , what a mix ! Have to go and have a look.
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi Trashhammer, she is on today and tomorrow !!!!👍
Molloy8986

Went to see the aforementioned bonnie..she is as green as grass but to be expected..she fine tho tall with a great body..but I found her quiet green and mechanical
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Green?!!!! Probably you didn’t click together, I’ve seen her twice, last time on Thursday both sessions amazing like lovers , and kissing her beautiful lips 👄 is priceless,she’s not so good with blow job , but the rest with her for me is really natural without any fakes!!!!For me she’s more passion than Lina which is awesome as well,if you looking for very experienced lady check Miya there or Nicky at Kellys, good luck mate!!!!
Molloy8986

Just my opinion mate ..but she's got a cracking body, I've seen miya she can be a cracker, used to be an Asian chick there called hannah cracking service lads think she is gone tho as have most of decent ones that used be there, don't go there v often these days really..anyone seen Eva there? She is top drawer
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Yes you right mate Miya was a cracker but started to be a princes at the end of her career and she didn’t allowed to kiss 💋. Regarding to Hannah from Marlenas she was great specially with vocal she was cumming very loud.Eva I’ve been with her twice first time amazing she has finished me in few minutes, but second time I’ve had bad luck she has been after care accident and with new tattoos, and at the beginning of the session started with strictly regulations as don’t do this don’t touch me there and we’ve finished the session in few first minutes and she gave me money back, now when we see each other or speaking on the phone during her reception shift we are very formal as never had happened anything!
TheLizardKing

Unread post by TheLizardKing »

Eva looks amazing but her service has restrictions and can be mechanical. Miya still there and for me anyway, still providing a top passionate service. Cannot complain. Also, Angel is great though not as pretty as the other two but always delivers a hot time.
rekl3ss

Unread post by rekl3ss »

Couldn’t resist and went to Marlene’s this afternoon. Saw the lineup Kia (black bootilicious), Diana, Eva and Sophia. Mamasan convinced me for double so went with Eva and Sophia....OH...MY...GOSH. I had a ball

Eva was fine as always and Sophie with massive massive massive booty and boobs.

Had amazing fun and took turns on fancy positions they had never tried and they loved every minute, as did I.

Had a smile so big across my face with all that ass and boob everywhere. And the combo was great with girls playing well together.

Going to have to make a return visit!!!