Blakehurst645??

What's on your mind?
asheton

Re: Blakehurst645??

Unread post by asheton »

I can be a picky bastard at the best of times but Jessica is definitely one of the prettier girls I've been with in recent memory. YMMV.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

Mart wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:55 pm Hi
You made a big mistake
Jessica Korean/Thai is very attractive young lady and her body is perfect and service very good 😂!!!!
Dunno man, her looks didn't strike me much and I was sober. Plus she was rushed, said could only do 1/2 hour.
I'm all for looks, I don't care much about service, as long as the girl's attitude is good, i fuck her however I want. Starfish suits me fine.
Anyway I may have another look, maybe when I'm on the piss. Things always look different then. cheers.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Well, tyrekicker and I dropped in 2 times. last visit tried a couple of girls, one SEA and one Thai, average service, shouled have picked a tall Chinese girl I saw , just made the wrong choice I guess . But have to say rooms etc all refurbished , and place is looking sharp. Yeah when Peter was running it, he had some real little gems, one Thai girl I went back for several times.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

Fucken hell boys, its time like these I wish I could have sex with all the girls I've turned down this year.
asheton

Unread post by asheton »

Puts it into perspective doesn't it. As Rodney Rude once said "I'd fuck a black snake with a festered arsehole".

Dreaming of lockdown ending but how many places will be gone by then!