WARNING ! - 23 Parraweena

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

WARNING ! - 23 Parraweena

Unread post by trashhammer »

As a roamer for new shops, I feel i have post this warning.

In Caringbah exploring the area. Knocked on the door , greeted buy a Aussie male , 40-50's ,overweight, long curly unkept hair, bottle glass spectacles, he was barefoot and in a dirty t-shirt and shorts, and was huffing and puffing for some reasons.
Hmmm reception presentation --4/10
But worse was to come..

Entered shop, shabby, dirty couches waited for us in waiting room.Come to think of it sat down, shouldn't have.

Boss > You wanna buy a girl or just wanna look ?
Me > Well I don't know til i see them.
B > Pay me first!
M > No , I dont do that.
B > Grunt !! stomps off in huff.

One sweet Thai girl says hello but wont come into room and mostly hides her body behind the the doorway. She she looked alright. Then a fucking Asian stunner comes to the door , again wont come in, she looks like Pussycat Dolls singer, red hot frontal presentation, tall slim, stunner face , great tits but when she turned around, saw tats all over her shoulder blades, legs and back, outline stage. Her attitude ??? .. neutral at best.

B > Which one you want ? One more busy for 10min.
M > no thanks, 2nd girl is a stunner , but I am not into tats. I stand up to leave.
B > his fat frame purposely blocks the door " Pay me!"
M > What for ? Sorry i am leaving .
B > No pay me. You have wasted my time.
M > I then give him HL card , We advertise good shops around Sydney.
B > Get out , you didn't want to see girls . How dare you come and just look at my girls.
M > Actually we did want to take a girl each! But forget it. Bye

Wow ! No wonder there are no customers there, and so he gets ruder and more angry every day i guess.
Never met any receptionist like this guy in 16 years of HL . Usually find bosses attitude will reflect the service you get from the girls there, as they know their boss doesn't give a shit about manners and clients. Felt sorry for girls as they both looked nice, but in that environment I wouln't chance my money.
Until this guy leaves the shop , would advise you keep a wide birth.
As a comparison in the area, dropped into 2 shops in Taren Point Rd, 2/167 and 64 , and both had Chinese male receptionists, who who both helpful and polite guys, so suggest you try there if your are looking in that locality. Neither are HL client btw.

Unbelievable !
Mahoney

Re: WARNING ! - 23 Parraweena

Unread post by Mahoney »

that's bad

I had something similar, about 10 years ago. but after ringing an ad promising hot young girls the address given was a house in the outskirts of Merrylands. Looked like a middle eastern guy answer the door and wanted money up front. It was real cheap like $70 for 30min. told him id like to see the girls first he assured me they are all good looking and I will end up staying, if not he will give money back. I couldn't digest this and politely declined and walked off. As I walked off I remember thinking to myself were the girls brought out illegally? were they under age? were they held against there will? were they high as kites? Were there even girls there? Dodgy to sat the least, ill never know and am glad I walked
Carvezz

Re: WARNING ! - 23 Parraweena

Unread post by Carvezz »

Geez what a shambles that place has turned into then. I can remember going there regularly about 8 years ago and this place was in its prime, place was clean plenty of good asian girls to choose from, friendly staff and wait for it.....while you were waiting to see the lineup they would always offer you a Beer!! At the time there were only 3 shops in that Taren Point Area and this was by far the busiest. Down at 64 Alexander was ok too but they hadn’t done the big renovations at this stage and only had two or three rooms and Sophie Who is still there today loved to double book your girls on you, oh well won’t be going back there unless something major changes, thanks for the tip off.