What's on your mind?
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Rose - Lipstick 19a Brodie St Rydalmere 9684 5880

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Person's Name : Rose

Establishment : 19 lipstick.

Date of Visit : Feb 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 19A Brodie St, Rydalmere NSW 2116, 0404 913 888, 02 96845880, Lipstick Brothel Rydalmere 

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Lovely fit slim lady. Small size 8. B cups. Few tats. 

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :.FS,.BBBJ,.

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :.

Her photo had a hint of party girl sluttiness, and the tats sold it even more so. Made a booking for her and arrived on time and she was ready. In person she looks a little tamer but quite attractive. The facilities here are really nice. Its been years since ive visited and its had a full do over si nce. 

In the room she strips , i have a quick shower. On to the bed and she straight away active. Catbath, slidding her nipples and breast over me. LFK turns to frenchkiss">DFK. I lay her down and go gentle on daty which she seemed to respond to very well. Shes cleanly shaved below, meaty lips , clean and fresh. Looks like she has bleached her asshole which she seemed to enjoyed when i rimmed her a bit during daty. Its aleways interesting to try to work out what type of datythey respond to most, is it the light quick flicks of the clit or the deep wagging of your tongue deep inside her vag as she fucks your tongue. The time you take to explore and adapt shows her you are interested in giving her a good time as well which usually puts you in good standing for the remainder of your session. For the record Rose likes the clit flicks. And talking about good standing, we moved into 69 position and part way thru, with her mouth firmly movi ng up and down on lance jnr, her legs stretch out to the wall behind me and she walks up tjhe wall to doing a wallstand BJ! That was an awesome sight. 

After 69, i gloved up and we went from CG to mish to doggie to sidesaddle with BJs in between . Shes a good partner in bed with lots of movement and sounds. Not too foamy at all. Had a really good time with her and will be back to see her again. As good as what is available at my othrr usual favorites, though i have been out of the game for awhile but back now and hopefully have more reviews soon.