Hv anyone been to a brothel Kyoto 206 at surry hills?

What's on your mind?
Plauwers

Hv anyone been to a brothel Kyoto 206 at surry hills?

Unread post by Plauwers »

I got a bad service there. Omg I was once a frequent visitor to 206 many years ago, but after the change of management this place has gone downhill (fallen off a cliff?). It would be more than a year since I last visited (a bad experience), but I was in the area t'other day and so thought I'd give them another go.

First thing I saw when I walked in was a sign next to the rates that said "Service is for oral and intercourse ONLY. Anything else will cost extra $$$$" .. (I can't remember the exact words but that was the gist of it). Hmmm, a bad sign (literally) ... with hindsight I should have walked out there and then.

I was shown 2 girls, Rose and Ida ... neither was very friendly but I chose Ida (based on the fact she was Thai). Ida's mid 30's slimmish, long black hair and reasonably friendly (she was)

At the start She was quite friendly and chatty on the way to the room and undressed to reveal a quite slim and attractive body. But then (before we'd even got to the bed) she took a really large handful of lube and whacked it on her chuff ... I just knew then that this was going to be a disappointment ... and I wasn't wrong.

She had obviously read the sign in reception "... oral and intercourse ONLY ..." - that's exactly what I got, nothing more nor less. No foreplay, kissing, touching, DATY, 69 ... no connection, no sensuality.

I walked out thinking what a waste of money and that maybe I should have picked Rose instead, but I see today that Brother psychic1 posted a review of Rose and it seems he had an even worse experience than I did with Ida!

So, that's it ... goodbye 206, it was nice knowing you. You won't see me again .
beerus

Re: Hv anyone been to a brothel Kyoto 206 at surry hills?

Unread post by beerus »

Whatttt? She gave me a kiss though like dfk