Sala at yokos

What's on your mind?
dinga

Sala at yokos

Unread post by dinga »

Booked Sala for an hour..$120...wanted a long session instead of cumming 10mins in and small talk and crap massage for remainder of time...the 10 mins is my fault ..cum to early...sooooo.....after Sala enters the room i bring her close to the bed where i am sitting naked...i turn her around and lift her black dress up ..no knickers,just a plumb juicy arse ,i bury my face between her cheeks licking as my hands reach around to feel her cunt and soft tummy..even though she has showered i can feel some lube between her pussy and arse...she takes her dress off and lies down next to me.where we kiss..i get her sit sit on my face sucking her clit and arse..she moans...she slids down my body and i pull her close as i suck her tits...Salas tits hanging over my face are the perfect shape....round,full with nice nipples.i grab them together and suck those beauties!!!.We get into a 69 with me on the bottom..im rimming her and she really sucks my cock hard which i love but i dont want to cum yet so i push her off....on her back holding her legs apart i go for daty,,Sala has shaven smooth cunt and i lick and suck her lips softly ,i suck her clit and she begins to moan ...i push my thumb into her she could probably take a leaf from this http://8h4z.site/mag/sugardaddy.htm ..nice and wet now she moans loudly..she makes out shes cumming but i think its an act..i get up and she puts the dom on me...i get her from behind holding my cock and slapping it on her arse...i push in and hold her hips as we fuck..again she begins the foam..which is off putting so i turn her over for mish,kissing her and sucking her tits..getting a bit puffed i get her side on and lift her right leg up so i can enter her me sitting up on her left thigh...nice view...after afew minutes i tell her i want finish in her mouth....tthe dom comes off as i sit back and Sala does what she does best....i tell her im going to blow and start face fucking her until i shoot my load ...she keeps my cock in her mouth and looks at me....i smile and tell her "you are the best cock sucker baby"...she is spitting into a tissue and throws the tissue on the floor?!!.....Sala is an experienced wl...not GFE...but she is friendly,has a well preserved body and pretty face for her age..who is willing to do most things...enjoy