Lana - super busty and real at 57 Reservior St Surry Hills

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Lana - super busty and real at 57 Reservior St Surry Hills

Unread post by trashhammer »

Lana has a pair of natural H's if that's possible maybe thats Euro sizing , to mee DD's. Did some photography there last niight . The shop has new managemt , now called Kyoto Babes Reservoir St.

Photos of Lana Ireland done , had to book . When her bra came off , they hardly dropped. size 10 with the best big rack I have seen that are real, firm and hold their shape. No, they ARE real! Kissing was nice and she told me she liked to be customer orientated with her care, and then cbj deep throated me and didn't mind gagging , just kept it up until requested ball licking . She kept that up it until I needed to take her in doggie. She likes it with a bit of a spank at same time. Into cowgirl and her breasts look amazing , lightly fondled them as she rode me. wonderful .Finished in hard doggie and after blowing , more kissing and gave her some daty. Put up here immediately, cos i think she is off to Perth after a week. not sure if she will be back , so if you are a big bust/naturals fan, you better get in there quick. Pics up soon but don't wait for that.
jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Re: Lana - super busty and real at 57 Reservior St Surry Hills

Unread post by jezzy.kiss »

interesting one to try .. love big tits
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Lana - super busty and real at 57 Reservior St Surry Hills

Unread post by trashhammer »

Pics up now in shop thread, a8 more girls too.