Vicky Roseville Rose NSW

Unread post by bill_100 »

Name : VICKY

Establishment : Roseville Rose, 104 Pacific Highway Roseville NSW

Date of Visit : 4/1/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://rosevillerose.com.au 02 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10am to late 1am

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 155 cm height, B to C cup dark nipples, slim, medium length hair, trimmed

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, enough English for the job

Services Provided : FS, CBJ (BBBJ offered), massage, external pussy no fingering

Value for money/recommend? : reasonable experience

My experience/comments : YMMV. Posted on other sites too

Was hoping to make a booking with Baby who had been rostered but told not on so selected one on the “new girls”.

Arrived at the designated time, shown into the waiting room and Vicky appeared and took me to the room to shower whilst she went back to carry out the transaction.

She came back promptly, disrobed and lay on the bed naked to await me. The session started wit the usual nipple licking and then she went to BJ position but I drew her back for some kissing.
Alas this was a very closed lipped affair so moved to her breasts to feast there.
As she was not shaved I did not try DATY and she was very health conscious so no internal touching.
All the indications were that she is rather new at this but she did allow external touching with a finger covered with a condom.
This was followed by a CBJ (even though she offered BBBJ but I declined).
Followed this with cowgirl where she was quite active and ended with a massage.

A pleasant enough lady but not as good as others there. Nevertheless, she may improve with time.