Can you punt in Fiji?

What's on your mind?
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

Can you punt in Fiji?

Unread post by blazingaussie »

Heading to Fiji, staying on the coral coast. Do they have massage services that provide the extra touch we all love and enjoy?

I've been before, but not to the Coaral Coast and I didn't look to punt last time. Pretty keen to try it this time round.

Cheers.
peterpeker

Re: Can you punt in Fiji?

Unread post by peterpeker »

Hi Blazing, last time i was in Fiji a few years ago i was feeling a bit toey so i hunted around, i didnt find any places that provide the extra touch, but there was heaps of indian ladies hanging around the streets that will do a service for you, a lot of them are divorced and are desperate for cash, but my advice is dont bother, i nevr saw any lady that turned my on and they all looked dirty, hard living i suppose. Maybe if you talk to someone who maybe works where youre staying he might send you in the right direction, and if youre staying in a resort/hotel im sure there would be a few ladies that cater, i havent been to the coral coast so i cant say, but in Suva and Nadi i didnt see any. But you never know, you may end up meeting an island princess, good luck to you mate