12 Bankstown

Unread post by teazzer »

Love number 12 Bankstown

Girl name Lisa

Natio .. Thailand

Cute easy 24 - 26

Nice hand size boobs nice nipples

She works there sometimes

One of my fav punts easy going , rocket in bed , Aims to please, no rushing, pleasant to talk too.

Lots of pussy licking gets really turned on nice Bbbj but has to be comfy with you.

What more can I say when I walk out after a session with Lisa I'm in heaven just like Tracey from 645 and other Thai girls At 46 Sydenham

Lots of girls here cute and Aim to please if they like you

Happy new year Teazzer and no I don't know the boss .
peterpeker

Re: 12 Bankstown

Unread post by peterpeker »

12 cottam bankstown, hmmm, i havent been there for a while, and never had a bad experience there, whichever girl iv been with gave me excellent service, might have to drop in and check up on this girl Lisa
Thanks for the review Teazzer, and HNY to you also
dragon

Unread post by dragon »

Go and see Monica. She is also Coco at 99forever, and used to be Orange at Honey Bunny. Great service. Great bbbj and absolutely loves daty. Saw a few other girls who looked good. Might have to go and see Yaya when Monica isn't working.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Forget about those girls, you need to visit this ½ Croatian ½ Armenian MILF who works at 12 Bankstown, her tits are the size of melons, can really achieve a nice squeeze from them.

Very friendly, allows you to lick her pussy and she has a beautiful caramel complexion.

I know she works Friday nights.
Mahoney

Unread post by Mahoney »

path1k wrote:Forget about those girls, you need to visit this ½ Croatian ½ Armenian MILF who works at 12 Bankstown, her tits are the size of melons, can really achieve a nice squeeze from them.

Very friendly, allows you to lick her pussy and she has a beautiful caramel complexion.

I know she works Friday nights.

path1k

Am up that way Friday during the day, might look to stay on longer to see this one sounds tempting.

are they natural tits? does she do bbbj?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Yup all natural baby, not sure about bbbj but I always take it slow and soflty with the girls, not into that rough stuff lol.
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Love this place but .... hit and miss sometimes but all good
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Ok I went there at 5:50pm yesterday and did not encounter my Armenian / Croatian MILF unfortunately.

Was introduced to 3 average looking Asian woman who I brushed off, a Columbian woman (who was rather flat and pale for a Latina) but she did have a friendly demeanour.

Later a ½ Egyptian ½ Spanish woman finished serving a client, so did a Lebanese.

I chose the Lebanese woman because she had a big, delicious rack.

Overall the session was enjoyable as she managed to really extract a big load out of me and I filled that rubber up good.

Unfortunately she won't be here for long as she'll be flying back to Melbourne to continue further court battles with her ex.
Bingobravo

Unread post by Bingobravo »

Any more infor/ review of Yaya?

teazzer wrote:Love number 12 Bankstown

Girl name Lisa

Natio .. Thailand

Cute easy 24 - 26

Nice hand size boobs nice nipples

She works there sometimes

One of my fav punts easy going , rocket in bed , Aims to please, no rushing, pleasant to talk too.

Lots of pussy licking gets really turned on nice Bbbj but has to be comfy with you.

What more can I say when I walk out after a session with Lisa I'm in heaven just like Tracey from 645 and other Thai girls At 46 Sydenham

Lots of girls here cute and Aim to please if they like you

Happy new year Teazzer and no I don't know the boss .
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Saw Lisa again .... one of the best I have ever had cheers Lisa
Edpiet

Unread post by Edpiet »

Rates?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

$90 for 20 minutes
$120 for 30 minutes
$200 for 60 minutes
Clevo

Unread post by Clevo »

path 1k
The rates you have put up on display here^^^^^^ are wrong,are you sure you are posting about number 12 Cottam Ave Bankstown?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

My mistake, that's what the was back in 2014 when I used to go, have the prices changed?
Clevo

Unread post by Clevo »

path1k wrote:My mistake, that's what the was back in 2014 when I used to go, have the prices changed?
You stated a few posts back that you went there for a root and you dont remember what you paid? :roll: The date you went there for a shag is Fri Jun 9, 2017.