image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Sugar from Hong Kong

Unread post by trashhammer »

Did 30 mins with Sugar and that's about all i could take. A vey cute, vocal , high energy demanding girl.

Her hand went straight to the balls , then a ball suck and licking that was breathtaking, all the jewels licked like a hungry animal , but never ruff.
She goes crazy in daty, not shaved but nicely trimmed. After a few mins of daty she was begging to be hard fucked with her limited english. very cute.
Sugar was wanting standing doggie first ,which was great. But in cowgirl she was rockin wild in as many directions and angles as I have had with only the very best at it.
Mish was pounding stuff with her slapping my back and legs everytime i dared to slow the pace or depth. Man does she drive you hard or what.
Noises were drivin me nuts. suddenly the mamsan knocks on the door and Sugar gets up to let her in.
She heard Sugar was wild bj and wanted to see ( strictly for biz reasons she said lol) WTF? I said I dont mind her watching , but she missed that part of the show and put Sugar into to doggy again and started going for finish line , the mamsan then left. About time to go so asked Sugar to reach under and tickle the jewels and really let her have it. And off she went with
" Oh baby , coming , coming dont stop"....not that i could anyways and blasted bouth babrrels into her.

Goddamn, the girl is perfect storm of cute , dirty and loud coming. Perfect session for me. After doing her photos yesterday , i just had to go back and get the best 2 or 3 of them sometime , and so it my as well start today.
Jimjimjim086

Re: Photoshoot of the week - Sugar from 181

Unread post by Jimjimjim086 »

Is Anna still at Honey bunny?
Ellefjorge

Re: Photoshoot of the week - Sugar from 181

Unread post by Ellefjorge »

So cute can i meet her